PDA

View Full Version : Buy/Sell

Msujd164
02-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Vic wins National title in next 3 years.

Strong buy here from me.

KentuckyDawg13
02-10-2020, 11:25 AM
Total buy, with this young class and the incoming players (those red-shirting too), this team will be ranked #1 in at least two years.

OLJWales
02-10-2020, 11:56 AM
Vic is the most dominant, successful and difference making HC in State history. I couldn't believe my eyes watching yesterday's 4th quarter. Simply perfection at its finest. 100% Grinding.

Yea, he will get us a natty because he is not only great at crootin but has excellent coaching skills.

gravedigger
02-10-2020, 12:05 PM
Vic wins National title in next 3 years.

Strong buy here from me.

Sell for now. I do not think it will be this year.

Next two will depend on getting some role players and depth. I have faith he is that caliber coach. I think that the odds though are stacked against us. There are a number of good teams out there.

smootness
02-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Definite sell simply because of the odds on it. We are one of the elite programs in the country, but there are plenty of others. UConn, SC, Baylor, Louisville, Notre Dame, Stanford...

It's easy to look at our current team and think, man, give it another year or two and we'll be so good and these other programs will graduate players. Well, the problem with that thinking is that 4 of South Carolina's 6 best players will still be there in 2 years. 3 of them are freshmen, including Boston. So we should keep getting better over the next couple years, but so will the #1 team in the country. And UConn continues to recruit at a level higher than ours. Baylor keeps bringing in elite talent. These other teams aren't going anywhere.

I think we will be right in the thick of it over the next 2-3 years. But better than a 50/50 chance we win a national title in that span? No.

Captain Falcon
02-10-2020, 01:37 PM
Buy.