PDA

View Full Version : Played everybody, including the water boy...........

West Tn Dawg
02-09-2020, 08:42 PM
It's bad for the women's basketball team too. Ole Piss had a girl playing today that started the season as a team manager. LOL!
You're pretty bad when a manager on the bench gets the start!

BiscuitEater
02-09-2020, 09:50 PM
Slight hijack but got a call from my OM friend who's in the dumps 'cause their 'vaunted' OM softball team has started the year 0-5 playing basically same teams that MSU went 4-0 against!

According to him, OM fired their best coach and refuse to even say why. And, that team was OM's one / best hope of getting a team to post season.

Todd4State
02-09-2020, 10:03 PM
I hope their baseball team is trash. I'm sure they'll somehow win the Louisville series though. I saw where they are starting DoUIg Nikhazy on Friday.

timotheus
02-10-2020, 07:55 AM
Bianco probably made Nikhazy run 2 miles in less than 14 minutes. They allowed 1 family to ruin their softball program. I hate it for them but that is what happens when you allow people to think so highly of themselves and their opinions. Gosh, I just described their entire fan base......

Dawg2003
02-10-2020, 09:21 AM
Here's something else. They were at the softball tournament we went to this past weekend, and they went 0-4. We won the tournament. Looks like their softball success was short lived.

basedog
02-10-2020, 10:02 AM
Here's something else. They were at the softball tournament we went to this past weekend, and they went 0-4. We won the tournament. Looks like their softball success was short lived.

"They are a football school"****