PDA

View Full Version : Muulen radio interview at the half gives me hope

Tbonewannabe
11-02-2013, 01:00 PM
He said horrible coaching and horrible play. Most I have heard him fired up in years.

Dawgface
11-02-2013, 01:02 PM
The question is.......can he make any adjustments for the 2nd half? Hasn't all year.

beretta
11-02-2013, 01:05 PM
The question is.......can he make any adjustments for the 2nd half? Hasn't all year.

hopefully he has been reading the message boards. Dak is playing, tyler is not. Bell is not kicking field goals. They didn't try to take it to the half with less than a minute remaining on our own 13 yd line......seen a lot of non typical dan mullen today......Nikoe needs to get out of there though.

hopefully we will have some adjustments, but its not his strong point.

1998Dawg
11-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Love the fire! Had me bout to run thru the wall!

engie
11-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Agreed. Same here.

Last time I saw him like this was halftime against MTSU last year. And the second half was the best half of football we played all year in that game...

Fader21
11-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Outstanding halftime adjustments

BossDawg
11-02-2013, 01:49 PM

Uhhh.......nope.

PendingTransaction
11-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Dan is a hellava actor.

ShotgunDawg
11-02-2013, 08:02 PM
We have really struggled to make half time adjustments this year, but I almost want to give a Mullen a little bit of a pass on today because of Daks fumble on the first drive of the second half.

To me, that was the worst turnover of the day. We had some momentum, the ball, great field position, and probably a good plan on how to attack SC's defense, but Dak's fumble was just a killer.

Again, not an excuse, but all the half-time adjustments probably went out the window once that happened.

Tbonewannabe
11-02-2013, 08:04 PM
We have really struggled to make half time adjustments this year, but I almost want to give a Mullen a little bit of a pass on today because of Daks fumble on the first drive of the second half.

To me, that was the worst turnover of the day. We had some momentum, the ball, great field position, and probably a good plan on how to attack SC's defense, but Dak's fumble was just a killer.

Again, not an excuse, but all the half-time adjustments probably went out the window once that happened.

If that is the case, it is a sign of a bad coach who can't handle adversity. He still had an entire half to fight for a win.