PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a moment of silence for my nuts?!

Bucky Dog
11-02-2013, 08:43 AM
Late Thursday afternoon, all ties were severed between me and my testicles! The things we do for women!! I awoke this morning with the sensation of repeatedly being punched in the nuts by a family of midgets. I will be in my recliner at 11:21 with one hand on my nuts and the other on a beer, rooting for Dan and the boys to help relieve some of my pain and not add to it.

Therefore, I am calling on all Dogs to rise up in honor of my nuts and pull out a victory!! Dogs win 28-24!

Dawgface
11-02-2013, 09:12 AM
Just put the beer between your legs to ice them down. Beer is such a great med. Helps to get you through another MSU game and relieves your nuts at the same time.

Barking 13
11-02-2013, 10:13 AM
sack of frozen peas .... milk it for all it's worth... "honey, could you get me another beer? Can you make me a sandwich. will you go blow off the patio for me?" etc.

Traded mine for a trip to Lake Fork in 97... ain't looked back. Just remember. they won't cause anything else to swell up :cool:

Bucky Dog
11-02-2013, 10:34 AM
The frozen peas are back on, the shrinkage helps a lot!

Bucky Dog
11-02-2013, 10:44 AM
BTW, the best thing about this was when the doctor said we needed to "purge the system" as much as possible over the next 6 weeks!

MaroonMike
11-02-2013, 11:02 AM
Been there...it sucks. BE SURE to go back for follow-ups to ensure all roads are closed! I did not, and 6-7 months after my procedure, I came home to a pale-faced wife holding a little plastic thing that had a "plus" sign in it....and no the boy does not look like the mailman.

Dawgbite
11-02-2013, 11:18 AM
Keep me iced, if they swell it ain't good. You think you hurt now. That nagging doubt that it won't work any more, you could be the one!

Keep them iced! My nuts aren't swollen!