01-24-2020, 09:58 AM
according to the OM sites.

Should that be concerning at all?

Irondawg
01-24-2020, 10:04 AM
Only if it meant they would flip a recruit from this class

HailStateSZN19
01-24-2020, 10:11 AM
You know they'll use this to try to tamper with Cooley I'm sure. They were never interested in Cooley until the MS/AL ASG practices & game when he was dominating and then they tried to get in the game with him but he's been All Dawg. I'd expect them to try to pull something with him especially with him being from Wayne County. Don't they have a strong presence in Wayne Co. or am I dreaming that up?

Deke did a solid job coaching up the young guys on the DL and did a solid job recruiting some solid DL's in this class. But DL come to MSU because when you flip on the TV on Sunday's, you see Fletcher Cox, Chris Jones, Jeffery Simmons, Montez Sweat, Preston Smith, etc. making huge plays and bringing in the big bucks. Each one of those guys is the "superstar" DL on their team and the most productive on their teams' DL's. Deke having MS ties and SEC experience isn't all of a sudden going to change their DL recruiting to be a problem for us. We will continue to pull more MS DL talent than OM.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-24-2020, 10:13 AM
Cooley isn't going to OM.

K9 Avenger
01-24-2020, 10:23 AM
Sooo.....how long has Monte?s boy had the job up there? And they?re STILL trying to fill out a coaching staff? Hmmmmmm.....