PDA

View Full Version : MS State Baseball .. 3 Preseason All Americans

PKADogs55
01-23-2020, 04:20 PM
https://d1baseball.com/season-preview/2020-d1baseball-preseason-second-team-all-americans/

According to D1, they listed Ginn and Foscue as 2nd Team. Tanner Allen made the 3rd Team.

Vanderbilt had (4) total ... Along with Miss State and Louisville having (3) each.

I hope we have some Dark Horses emerge this year. I was shocked not to see Westburg on any of the teams.

Todd4State
01-23-2020, 04:46 PM
We're going to be good if we can figure out our bullpen and MacLeoud and Cerentola don't disappoint.

Saltydog
01-23-2020, 09:24 PM
Yeah, agreed. IF Mcleoud and Cerantola are legit starters we're going to be hard to deal with. Will still need to find a closer though. Kinda thought that may be Cerantola's role but that's not in the works. I'm' sure that's due to him struggling to consistently throw strikes.

BTW, Saturday is media day at the Dude......

Todd4State
01-23-2020, 10:00 PM
Yeah, agreed. IF Mcleoud and Cerantola are legit starters we're going to be hard to deal with. Will still need to find a closer though. Kinda thought that may be Cerantola's role but that's not in the works. I'm' sure that's due to him struggling to consistently throw strikes.

BTW, Saturday is media day at the Dude......

Sunday probably will come down to Cerentola and Carlisle Koestler. Koestler is going to be like JP France or Peyton Plumlee. A veteran guy that knows how to get things done. Cerentola is likely going to be a high volume pitcher for us- meaning he's going to be a guy that may end up striking out 10 over 4 IP but have a pitch count of 100 by that time.