PDA

View Full Version : Good Article on Leach

ShotgunDawg
01-19-2020, 03:42 PM
SDS's best work here

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/3-days-with-mike-leach-inside-the-wild-wonderful-wandering-mind-of-mississippi-states-new-coach/

- Open Fall practices

- I would not bet on the Dawg Walk becoming more formal

- No pep talks

dawgday166
01-19-2020, 04:24 PM
SDS's best work here

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/mississippi-state-football/3-days-with-mike-leach-inside-the-wild-wonderful-wandering-mind-of-mississippi-states-new-coach/

- Open Fall practices

- I would not bet on the Dawg Walk becoming more formal

- No pep talks

I didn't get irritated by informality of dogwalk until all other aspects of our program were in the shitter. If they rest gets back good, being relaxed during dogwalk is no big deal to me.

Todd4State
01-19-2020, 05:38 PM
I like this:

"Nothing will change him. He’s going to win his way — and his way only — and if people aren’t happy with that, so be it. The results speak for themselves. He has taken 2 fringe programs in Washington State and Texas Tech, both among the most difficult places to recruit in the Power 5, and turned them into winners. His team will be exciting, no matter the win-loss record.
That certainly bodes well for Mississippi State."

ShotgunDawg
01-19-2020, 05:43 PM
I like this:

"Nothing will change him. He’s going to win his way — and his way only — and if people aren’t happy with that, so be it. The results speak for themselves. He has taken 2 fringe programs in Washington State and Texas Tech, both among the most difficult places to recruit in the Power 5, and turned them into winners. His team will be exciting, no matter the win-loss record.
That certainly bodes well for Mississippi State."

MSU needs a counter culturalist to win big

HoopsDawg
01-19-2020, 05:52 PM
Open fall practices? That will be cool. Should get some good practice reports unlike Moorhead and Mullen.

ShotgunDawg
01-19-2020, 05:53 PM
Open fall practices? That will be cool. Should get some good practice reports unlike Moorhead and Mullen.

No doubt.

Should make for much more to talk about.

confucius say
01-20-2020, 09:16 AM

Open to whom?