PDA

View Full Version : I could easily see

dawgman
11-01-2013, 06:51 PM
the Bulldog fan base, through a miracle, get all of their wishes granted and within a week be back to constant bitching.

HoopsDawg
11-01-2013, 06:58 PM
the Bulldog fan base, through a miracle, get all of their wishes granted and within a week be back to constant bitching.

Pointless post, but why do msu fans always bash our fan base? I think we have some of the most loyal, non-delusional, passionate fans in college football. And probably the fewest sidewalk fans in the SEC. Just because a growing portion of the fan base isn't happy with the direction of the football program right now doesn't mean we have a the "worst fans" or "the dumbest fans" in college football.

CadaverDawg
11-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Pointless post, but why do msu fans always bash our fan base? I think we have some of the most loyal, non-delusional, passionate fans in college football. And probably the fewest sidewalk fans in the SEC. Just because a growing portion of the fan base isn't happy with the direction of the football program right now doesn't mean we have a the "worst fans" or "the dumbest fans" in college football.

^Post of the Day^