PDA

View Full Version : NOLA Police issue warrant for OBJ. Video of him slapping security guard on the ass...

RougeDawg
01-16-2020, 12:37 PM
This dude is a clown. Wonder if LSU would ever tell him to stay away and i suppose the NFL will have to address this.

https://wwl.radio.com/articles/report-warrant-issued-for-odell-beckham-jr-for-locker-room

Political Hack
01-16-2020, 12:40 PM
It's all PR stunts, on both sides. If people didn't know who he was it would be over already. When famous people do anything remotely stupid they're hammered for it. I can't count how many New Orleans cops Ive slapped on the ass and I've never had a warrant out for me. Slapped a few of their horses on the ass down in the quarter too.

But I'm not denying this guy is a clown.

ZedFedder
01-16-2020, 12:41 PM
Yeah, if I am LSU, he isn't coming around anymore.

RougeDawg
01-16-2020, 12:45 PM
It's all PR stunts, on both sides. If people didn't know who he was it would be over already. When famous people do anything remotely stupid they're hammered for it. I can't count how many New Orleans cops Ive slapped on the ass and I've never had a warrant out for me. Slapped a few of their horses on the ass down in the quarter too.

From reading the story and listening to WWL, this security guard was female. And she was the one trying to tell them smoking was not allowed in the Dome.

dantheman4248
01-16-2020, 12:50 PM
From reading the story and listening to WWL, this security guard was female. And she was the one trying to tell them smoking was not allowed in the Dome.

The video I saw was a dude. Well I guess you can't assume genders anymore but still.

RougeDawg
01-16-2020, 12:52 PM
The video I saw was a dude. Well I guess you can't assume genders anymore but still.

Could be. The woman security guard was first in after the smoke was seen coming out of the locker room.

This all may be a coordinated cover for LSU so they can say he was arrested after the game. Nothing to see on campus.

gtowndawg
01-16-2020, 12:53 PM

It was a guy. I thought he was a full on cop though. He sure looked like it.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-16-2020, 01:01 PM
This is a total waste of time & money. It's a total non-issue. If MSU had just won a national championship & Boobie was in the locker room I could 100% see him doing something like this to a hard ass cop & we'd all say look at Boobie he's so cool. This whole deal is so stupid.

msstate7
01-16-2020, 01:14 PM
This is a total waste of time & money. It's a total non-issue. If MSU had just won a national championship & Boobie was in the locker room I could 100% see him doing something like this to a hard ass cop & we'd all say look at Boobie he's so cool. This whole deal is so stupid.

Probably so, but what you think happens if me or you slapped a cop on the butt?

DownwardDawg
01-16-2020, 01:24 PM

I’m not a real smart man, but I’m way too smart to slap a cop on the ass.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-16-2020, 01:28 PM

Context matters also. On the street none of us would but in a locker room after we'd just won the national championship & we're all celebrating I don't know what I would do. Especially when he did it in a joking, playful manner. It's not like he was trying to assault or hurt the guy. There's a lot more important stuff going on that this incident could've been left in the locker room & forgot about.

DLGDawg
01-16-2020, 01:33 PM

I kinda agree IYOK.
First off, WTH was the police doing in the locker room talking to that player? From his tone, he didn't sound like he was congratulating the player. I couldn't make out what he said. That's a dick move if he was on "official" police business.
Second, from the look on OBJ's face,I don't think he was playing around. Seems he was upset at the cop for being in there. The slap on the rear end wasn't meant to be painful or anything. It was not a hard slap.
The police are probably mad because of OBJ voicing his displeasure after the slap(guessing here).
Anyway, that's the way I took it after watching the video.

msstate7
01-16-2020, 01:46 PM
Context matters also. On the street none of us would but in a locker room after we'd just won the national championship & we're all celebrating I don't know what I would do. Especially when he did it in a joking, playful manner. It's not like he was trying to assault or hurt the guy. There's a lot more important stuff going on that this incident could've been left in the locker room & forgot about.

The context is probably why he wasn't tazed

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
01-16-2020, 01:50 PM

Oh well he was dumb for doing it. Have you heard about the marathon runner who slapped the female reporter on the rear after a race? Dude is screeeeeeewwwwwed!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/14/us/man-slaps-reporter-arrest.html

parabrave
01-16-2020, 02:34 PM
The junior G man should've not been in there.

TheLostDawg
01-16-2020, 03:02 PM

She's about to get $$$. No more security jobs

Political Hack
01-16-2020, 07:18 PM
She's about to get $$$. No more security jobs

Ding ding ding. We have a winner.

somebodyshotmypaw
01-16-2020, 09:54 PM
OBJ is an idiot and a loser. But after watching the video it's a little ridiculous to arrest him now in my opinion. OBJ was clearly being an a-hole. He clearly shouldn't have done it. But the officer should have probably given him a warning, ordered him to leave, and if he didn't follow orders, then arrest him on the spot. The officer isn't wrong, but maybe a little petty. And OBJ is stupid.

msstate7
01-16-2020, 10:03 PM
OBJ is an idiot and a loser. But after watching the video it's a little ridiculous to arrest him now in my opinion. OBJ was clearly being an a-hole. He clearly shouldn't have done it. But the officer should have probably given him a warning, ordered him to leave, and if he didn't follow orders, then arrest him on the spot. The officer isn't wrong, but maybe a little petty. And OBJ is stupid.

I bet doing now has more than a little bit to do with him passing out money, potentially getting LSU in a little hot water

Todd4State
01-17-2020, 12:33 AM
I bet doing now has more than a little bit to do with him passing out money, potentially getting LSU in a little hot water

Could be. LSU may try to play him off as a rogue booster who is a loose cannon.

Skydawg1
01-17-2020, 02:22 AM
Yeah, if I am LSU, he isn't coming around anymore.He wont have much a reason to come around after Monday night.

fader2103
01-17-2020, 08:54 AM
As a former police officer, I don't care if its Dak, Boobie, OBJ, Obama, Bush, Trump. You don't do certain things to Cops without consequences. I am all about Cops having respect for individuals rights, but it goes both ways. OBJ should be arrested.

BeardoMSU
01-17-2020, 09:00 AM
As a former police officer, I don't care if its Dak, Boobie, OBJ, Obama, Bush, Trump. You don't do certain things to Cops without consequences. I am all about Cops having respect for individuals rights, but it goes both ways. OBJ should be arrested.

And a cop/rent-a-cop shouldn't go out of his way to be a confrontational dick in a locker room where guys are celebrating the championship they just won. Zero reason to insert himself into that moment.

fader2103
01-17-2020, 09:07 AM
And a cop/rent-a-cop shouldn't go out of his way to be a confrontational dick in a locker room where guys are celebrating the championship they just won. Zero reason to insert himself into that moment.

Do you know for a fact that a Superdome official didn't ask an officer to go ask the players to stop smoking? Just because it wasn't reported in a news article doesn't mean it didn't happen.