PDA

View Full Version : Maroon & White

Reunion Dog
01-14-2020, 10:01 PM
Can we PLEASE start wearing our SCHOOL COLORS instead of this shitty black & gray dung.... Seriously, IN ALL DAMN SPORTS!!

And don't tell me the players like it. 17 that. They ain't suppose to be running the damn show. They are suppose to do as they are told...

defiantdog
01-14-2020, 10:09 PM
I like these uniforms

NCDawg
01-14-2020, 10:24 PM
I like these uniforms

I don't. I agree with Reunion Dog.

stungeon
01-14-2020, 10:26 PM
I like the black uniforms.

Maroonthirteen
01-14-2020, 10:29 PM
State should add "black" "gray" to the maroon white lame ass cheer.

Irondawg
01-15-2020, 12:34 AM
I really like our gray basketball uniforms, it's a good 3rd color for us. Don't care for the black near as much

Gypsy_RoadDawg
01-15-2020, 06:35 AM
The black uniforms look fine to me.

starkvegasdawg
01-15-2020, 07:55 AM
They ain't suppose to be running the damn show. They are suppose to do as they are told...

I call that having an opinion. Not running the damn show. They're not refusing to play unless they get to wear those alt uniforms. They're not on social media saying 17 MSU if we don't get alt uniforms. I'm glad you're not out recruiting for us. Hey! Come play for us and do as you're told. Don't even think of having an opinion or unique thought. Not here. You'll get in line, do what we say, and like it.

Hambone
01-15-2020, 08:53 AM
You think the color of the jersey will make them play better?

If that?s the case, change the color permanently to black.

timotheus
01-15-2020, 09:12 AM
Ha, if it helps them win its all good. I think the stellar play last night was due to a very inferior opponent. The lineup change appears to have helped.

ShotgunDawg
01-15-2020, 10:20 AM
- Wish MSU fans could get away from complaining about uniform colors.

- Wish MSU fans could get away from complaining about "Don't Stop Believing"

- Mike Leach has worn black & same color pants & jersey at both of his stops. I doubt that stops at MSU

ScoobaDawg
01-15-2020, 10:29 AM
Can we PLEASE start wearing our SCHOOL COLORS instead of this shitty black & gray dung.... Seriously, IN ALL DAMN SPORTS!!

And don't tell me the players like it. 17 that. They ain't suppose to be running the damn show. They are suppose to do as they are told...

https://terrynwilliams.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/get-off-my-lawn.jpeg?w=584

https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/image-server/v1/compositions/T812A2PA3140PT17X55Y27D1001519963FS3072/views/1,width=650,height=650,appearanceId=2,backgroundCo lor=f6f6f6.jpg

dantheman4248
01-15-2020, 12:20 PM
Reunion dog with another quality post. How does he do it. Yes massuh players will do as they told. No fun here. Can't let the inmates run the prison. Heaven forbid we wear black. I cringe everytime baseball players say they don't lose in Sunday blacks. What a dumb thing. We should not lose on Sunday's. What does black have to do with anything. Sports aren't about fun they are about winning. Who cares about entertainment or fan engagement just shut up and dribble in whatever clothes I tell you to. Dance monkey dance.

Joebob
01-15-2020, 01:18 PM

I hate this gray crap to. It depresses me just to look at it.

Maridian Dawg
01-15-2020, 01:24 PM

Okay boomer

sonof34
01-15-2020, 01:28 PM

Ok, boomer

dantheman4248
01-15-2020, 01:55 PM
Ok, boomer

More like SonofMaridian Dawg

Maroonthirteen
01-15-2020, 03:41 PM
Don't worry shot. MSU will wear any color and pull out any gimmick to gain an ounce of edge in marketing.

You'll have black, Gray, silver, gold and pirates and whatever other fad the cool kids come up with next football season.

Ahoy Matey!

RougeDawg
01-15-2020, 03:54 PM
Let them wear whatever color. If we stop allowing alternate jerseys, other programs may be more appealing to the generations coming through. Cannot limit your marketing to these young kids. Remember they have very little life experience and do not have the same allegiances to the university as most of us do. That grows over time, and many head scratching losses.

NCDawg
01-15-2020, 05:06 PM
Yeah, I'm not sure MS State will ever have traditional uniforms like Alabama, Auburn, Georgia, Tennessee, LSU (most of the time), and now Texas A&M. Too many State fans think changing uniforms all the time makes us more appealing and kids will want to come with us more. I disagree, but it appears that's the way it's going to be.