PDA

View Full Version : Pedo State is at it again...

TUSK
01-14-2020, 06:35 PM
Dang, Franklin... WTF? (if true)....

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28484451/former-nittany-lions-player-files-federal-lawsuit-james-franklin-penn-state-hazing

OLJWales
01-14-2020, 06:46 PM
Damn. I'm thinking "true" or "pay day" .

I have a hard time grasping young men conducting themselves in this fashion.

Leroy Jenkins
01-14-2020, 07:16 PM
How bad must Hartsfield have been to have his offer pulled?

Cowbell
01-14-2020, 07:18 PM
Damn. I'm thinking "true" or "pay day" .

I have a hard time grasping young men conducting themselves in this fashion.

You must have not spent much time in a boys locker room.

Dawgology
01-14-2020, 07:32 PM

I played sports in middle school and high school. Never rubbed my dick on another dude. What the **** kind of school did you go to??

HereComesTheSpiral
01-14-2020, 07:41 PM

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/5c/e2/c3/5ce2c3052955747deffebd11711c4e47--american-boy-doll-grey-sweatshirt.jpg

Show us where you touched them.

StateDawg44
01-14-2020, 08:25 PM

I played sports in middle school and high school. Never rubbed my dick on another dude. What the **** kind of school did you go to??

Yeah I have no clue what you are talking about either.

Nothing even remotely close to this happened in our locker rooms from middle school all the way through high school either.

deadheaddawg
01-14-2020, 09:01 PM

Dick rubbing in a boy's locker room is not normal. Or common. You might want to see a therapist.

Or a lawyer.

Cowbell
01-14-2020, 09:06 PM

I'm just saying young guys nowadays act way different than they did when we were growing up. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Maroonthirteen
01-14-2020, 09:25 PM
I'm going to guess the wrestling looked something like this. But the media and victim are making more of it.

https://youtu.be/mUzx1XnvWsQ

Jack Lambert
01-14-2020, 09:26 PM
When that son of bitch said on ESPN he requires his assistants wives to look good before he hired him I knew he was a shit head.

RocketDawg
01-14-2020, 09:43 PM
When that son of bitch said on ESPN he requires his assistants wives to look good before he hired him I knew he was a shit head.

Franklin said that?

Jack Lambert
01-14-2020, 09:47 PM
Franklin said that?

Yes he definitely said that. I heard and there was a little discussing about it on local sports radio. I suspect he was joking but he did say it. I heard it.

Choctaw Dawg
01-15-2020, 10:49 AM
If there was a program that ever really deserved the death penalty, its Penn State. That program should have been nuked to the ground and had the earth under it salted.

BeardoMSU
01-15-2020, 10:52 AM
If there was a program that ever really deserved the death penalty, its Penn State. That program should have been nuked to the ground and had the earth under it salted.

And Franklin should be out of coaching, especially given the scandal he left at Vandy.

DLGDawg
01-15-2020, 11:10 AM

I agree. Paterno didn't do all he should have. I remember reading(on the internet...must be true, right?) that a local restaurant had an ice cream dish called "The Sandusky". WTH? It was taken off the menu when all of that broke. So IMO the whole culture up there should have been done away with!!!!

Choctaw Dawg
01-15-2020, 11:33 AM
I agree. Paterno didn't do all he should have. I remember reading(on the internet...must be true, right?) that a local restaurant had an ice cream dish called "The Sandusky". WTH? It was taken off the menu when all of that broke. So IMO the whole culture up there should have been done away with!!!!

The entire university was complicit with a coach using a CHARITY organization to manipulate and rape young boys all under the guise that he was the guardian those kids never had. And the entire university did nothing from the top down to even reveal this for 10-20 years.

****, I just put myself in a bad mood over all this.

MedDawg
01-15-2020, 12:33 PM

DownwardDawg
01-15-2020, 12:45 PM
Yes he definitely said that. I heard and there was a little discussing about it on local sports radio. I suspect he was joking but he did say it. I heard it.

That’s the main thing I remember him for. It was discussed publicly in length. Mullen even commented that he guesses he would be able to work for Franklin since his wife is pretty.

DownwardDawg
01-15-2020, 12:46 PM
And Franklin should be out of coaching, especially given the scandal he left at Vandy.

I don’t remember the Vandy scandal. What was it?

Hot Rock
01-15-2020, 12:50 PM
With all that we have learned in the whole country about pedos and child abuse, what Paterno did is the same as what the current rules say. He reported it to his superiors. While the PA attorney general was generating charges against Sandusky and the PSU admins, they praised Paterno throughout by doing what he should have. A lot of what made the news was the prosecution's story to the papers and grand jury, a lot of which wasn't true and wasn't used in court.

Plus the assistant coach changed his story 12 years later. He told Paterno and his own father a watered down version of what he said in 2012. And that assistant coach's story to Paterno, the one that made all the papers--Sandusky was actually found innocent of those specific charges. Sandusky is still going to spend the rest of his life in jail, as he should.

The sandwich is just another example of how Sandusky (and many pedos across time) fooled everyone. Y'all act like the restaurant knew he was a pedo and still named a sandwich after Sandusky. That's just stupid.

Now, I can see where people think Franklin is a dick. I don't know what happened at Vandy, but he has been plenty tough on players doing things wrong at Penn State. This current thing was investigated by the police and by the student court (one of those which will kick a guy out of school for just an accusation of sexual assault) and nothing was found. Likely a disgruntled player looking for revenge and a payday. If it comes out that the story is true, then Franklin should be fired for sure.

That "Penn State culture" stuff is simply bullshit. Penn State's culture is no different than any other school's.

If it weren't different then they would have never hired/kept James Franklin after his cover-up of multiple rapes by multiple players at Vandy came out. There were documents destroyed, emails erased, witness tampering and all kinds of crap by him. Hell, he contacted the victims directly. I put him in the same place I put Art Briles, Baylor and that judge that didn't want to ruin some dudes life even after a rape conviction because he was a "NICE" young man nevermind the young women's life. Some people just don't think women are harmed by rape and don't care about them over winning ball games. I think James Franklin is one of those guys and Penn State hired him even after their Sandusky crap that went down. Color me not impressed with them and I can see where Moorhead got his non-existent team discipline model.

As far as your defense of Paterno, he was in charge and refused to let anything stick to his program. He turned a blind eye and created a culture that reporting any wrong doing by his players is frowned upon. He will always be a piece of crap in my eyes.

MedDawg
01-15-2020, 12:59 PM
If it weren't different then they would have never hired/kept James Franklin after his cover-up of multiple rapes by multiple players at Vandy came out. There were documents destroyed, emails erased, witness tampering and all kinds of crap by him. Hell, he contacted the victims directly. I put him in the same place I put Art Briles, Baylor and that judge that didn't want to ruin some dudes life even after a rape conviction because he was a "NICE" young man nevermind the young women's life. Some people just don't think women are harmed by rape and don't care about them over winning ball games. I think James Franklin is one of those guys and Penn State hired him even after their Sandusky crap that went down. Color me not impressed with them and I can see where Moorhead got his non-existent team discipline model.

As far as your defense of Paterno, he was in charge and refused to let anything stick to his program. He turned a blind eye and created a culture that reporting any wrong doing by his players is frowned upon. He will always be a piece of crap in my eyes.

You know nothing about Paterno. He benched a starting QB during a national championship season for several games because the kid got an alcohol possession charge and Paterno thought he drank too much. Over 50 years of coaching there were never any charges that Paterno covered anything up. And no charges of cheating. Ever. The admin who went to trial charged with a coverup of Sandusky? He was found not guilty. There was no coverup.

BeardoMSU
01-15-2020, 01:20 PM
You know nothing about Paterno. He benched a starting QB during a national championship season for several games because the kid got an alcohol possession charge and Paterno thought he drank too much. Over 50 years of coaching there were never any charges that Paterno covered anything up. And no charges of cheating. Ever. The admin who went to trial charged with a coverup of Sandusky? He was found not guilty. There was no coverup.

Yes, being guilty is different from being willfully and blindly ignorant about what was going on right under his nose....but it's still shit. Football mattered way too much to those people.

BeardoMSU
01-15-2020, 01:24 PM
I don?t remember the Vandy scandal. What was it?

Hot Rock gives a pretty good fly by above, but there are plenty of articles out there to read about it...lets just say they won't be flattering to Vandy's football program under James Franklin, or to him specifically.

deadheaddawg
01-15-2020, 01:46 PM
Wow

I can't believe people still try to defend Paterno. Paterno is trash. Penn State is trash. Anyone defending him is trashy AF

DLGDawg
01-15-2020, 02:11 PM

Whatever floats your boat hoss. Saying him doing what was technically "what he was supposed to do" ??? Don't give me that crap. He should beat the
sh💥💥 out him, then drug his azz to the police. Then report it to his superiors.
When all the cameras were in front of Paterno's front door, Paterno said, "I should have done more".

Hot Rock
01-15-2020, 03:07 PM

I guess OJ was innocent too.

MedDawg
01-15-2020, 05:02 PM
Whatever floats your boat hoss. Saying him doing what was technically "what he was supposed to do" ??? Don't give me that crap. He should beat the
sh???????? out him, then drug his azz to the police. Then report it to his superiors.
When all the cameras were in front of Paterno's front door, Paterno said, "I should have done more".

Not really. After Sandusky was caught, an 85-year old Paterno dying of lung cancer said "With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more".

The assistant coach who supposedly witnessed this was a 28 year-old adult himself and is somehow absolved of going to the police. If what he saw was so bad, why didn't he go to the police? Or even insist others go to the police? What happened is Paterno and the assistant's Dad and the admins were told something like the assistant saw them in the shower naked running around. Then in 2012 all these horrible details from that incident come out from the attorney general to the press, none of which held up in court. The AG simply embellished the story for the press and the grand jury, and the media ran with it. And some details the media made up.

The media would never make stuff up or slant a story against a conservative, would they? You currently see it every single day.

I know State fans have hated Paterno ever since Sherrill was hired because of that one off-the-record comment at a party, but even Paterno and Sherrill became friends. Sherrill even spent a game weekend at the Paterno's house in the 2000's.

I have read a TON on this scandal, including the entire Freeh report. Y'all read a USA Today article or some tweets.

BeardoMSU
01-15-2020, 05:42 PM
Not really. After Sandusky was caught, an 85-year old Paterno dying of lung cancer said "With the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more".

The assistant coach who supposedly witnessed this was a 28 year-old adult himself and is somehow absolved of going to the police. If what he saw was so bad, why didn't he go to the police? Or even insist others go to the police? What happened is Paterno and the assistant's Dad and the admins were told something like the assistant saw them in the shower naked running around. Then in 2012 all these horrible details from that incident come out from the attorney general to the press, none of which held up in court. The AG simply embellished the story for the press and the grand jury, and the media ran with it. And some details the media made up.

The media would never make stuff up or slant a story against a conservative, would they? You currently see it every single day.

I know State fans have hated Paterno ever since Sherrill was hired because of that one off-the-record comment at a party, but even Paterno and Sherrill became friends. Sherrill even spent a game weekend at the Paterno's house in the 2000's.

I have read a TON on this scandal, including the entire Freeh report. Y'all read a USA Today article or some tweets.

Oh, so it's a con vs lib thing now, lol. ****s sake, dude...
Not sure why this is the hill you chose to die on.

TUSK
01-15-2020, 07:14 PM
I wonder what Joe Pa "would have done different" if he (in his words) could go back in time....

OLJWales
01-15-2020, 07:24 PM
A few Godless individuals did horrible things at PSU. You don't even have to be a religious person to report that kinda shit and make sure it stops immediately and make sure the perp gets what's coming to him. Those in charge and who knew should have received much more punishment than they got. When you are in charge of people, you don't sweep that shit under a rug like they did. How many turned a blind eye? dunno, but some of them did.

whatever happened to the hapless 17 who wondered in on a situation? I'd love to talk to that POS.

Behrdawg
01-15-2020, 09:37 PM
Dang, Franklin... WTF? (if true)....

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/28484451/former-nittany-lions-player-files-federal-lawsuit-james-franklin-penn-state-hazing

What a little bitch

deadheaddawg
01-16-2020, 12:09 AM

Holy LOL

TUSK
01-16-2020, 06:46 AM
I dunno if Penn State, Paterno, et al, etc "covered up" anything... and I dunno if Sandusky/PSU ran a "de facto" grooming rapehouse for disenfranchised yoots...

But, I do know this: Joe Paterno's control over State College, PA would have made Bryant, Stalin, and Pol Pot blush with envy....

Now, I'm not sayin' he personally witnessed lil boys goin' to pound town, but he either knew, or should have known,,,,

And call me a "white trash redneck" (I prolly am), but I'm gonna hafta give the benefit of the doubt to the younguns with sore asses and not some archaic, omnipotent dude with a lot of wins and selective memory....

MedDawg
01-16-2020, 08:50 AM
I dunno if Penn State, Paterno, et al, etc "covered up" anything... and I dunno if Sandusky/PSU ran a "de facto" grooming rapehouse for disenfranchised yoots...

But, I do know this: Joe Paterno's control over State College, PA would have made Bryant, Stalin, and Pol Pot blush with envy....

Now, I'm not sayin' he personally witnessed lil boys goin' to pound town, but he either knew, or should have known,,,,

And call me a "white trash redneck" (I prolly am), but I'm gonna hafta give the benefit of the doubt to the younguns with sore asses and not some archaic, omnipotent dude with a lot of wins and selective memory....

Bullshit. So Saban must have known Jimmy Johns was selling cocaine on campus but didn't do anything? Saban should be in prison and have all his Bama wins taken away. Don't need a trial or evidence, just mad people on the internet who read twitter.

Several times now I was going to let this thread die and fall off the front page, but y'all keep replying ignorant stuff. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

TUSK
01-16-2020, 09:05 AM
Bullshit. So Saban must have known Jimmy Johns was selling cocaine on campus but didn't do anything? Saban should be in prison and have all his Bama wins taken away. Don't need a trial or evidence, just mad people on the internet who read twitter.

Several times now I was going to let this thread die and fall off the front page, but y'all keep replying ignorant stuff. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

No, I do not "know" anything re: The PSU **** rape scandal... On that we agree.

However, I think it's a bit of a stretch to equate peddlin' blow with pedophilia... but I'm a troglodyte...

Johnson85
01-16-2020, 09:53 AM
Dick rubbing in a boy's locker room is not normal. Or common. You might want to see a therapist.

Or a lawyer.

Yup. Everything seemed like more or less normal jr. high/high school locker room shit (not sure how normal that is for college) until you get to the butting genitaila on buttocks and stroking genitalia. That is weird as shit and I can't imagine the locker room culture where that happened and everybody else was just ho hum.