PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Scared_Hitless
11-01-2013, 03:50 PM
Hey guys just registered here looking forward to some good MSU discussion. Oh yeah State-30 SC-27

elitedawgs
11-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Welcome, and your prediction looks good!

geotop
11-01-2013, 03:57 PM
from another newbie,,, looking forward to a good stretch of games.

Scared_Hitless
11-01-2013, 03:57 PM
Thanks man we should have a good shot. Hopefully we play 60 minutes instead of 35.

CadaverDawg
11-01-2013, 04:01 PM
Welcome to both of you guys

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 04:38 PM
Welcome, neophytes! Now drop and give me 20!!

Dawg61
11-01-2013, 05:41 PM
I'm saying MSU 21 USC 20. We like that score for some reason.

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 05:48 PM
I'm saying MSU 21 USC 20. We like that score for some reason.

So, you think we'll beat #14 SCar, a team that has multiple weapons on offense and a good defense, yet we have "zero % chance" to beat aTm, a team with very little defense and not as many offensive weapons.

You, sir must be a friggin' genius!****

Dawg61
11-01-2013, 05:51 PM
So, you think we'll beat #14 SCar, a team that has multiple weapons on offense and a good defense, yet we have "zero % chance" to beat aTm, a team with very little defense and not as many offensive weapons.

You, sir must be a friggin' genius!****

I can tell you don't watch much football

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 06:12 PM
I can tell you don't watch much football

I can tell you're an ignoramus. In that case, there's proof. In your's it's just the unimportant rambling of a fool.

I, too think we have a great shot at beating SCar, and have said so in other threads. I have also said we need to play our best to beat an aTm team that has an incredible weapon in JFF, but also an apparently weak defense.

Your reason for us having "0% chance" of beating aTm is that we can't stop JFF. Wanna take a guess which 2 games were JFF's most productive this year? Yep, the 2 losses. He was at his best, AND THEY LOST! Think it might have something to do with the fact that their defense has to play too?

Moron. (For those unaware, this tool started the name-calling personal insults on another thread, so I'm just retaliating).

Dawg61
11-01-2013, 06:20 PM
I can tell you're an ignoramus. In that case, there's proof. In your's it's just the unimportant rambling of a fool.

I, too think we have a great shot at beating SCar, and have said so in other threads. I have also said we need to play our best to beat an aTm team that has an incredible weapon in JFF, but also an apparently weak defense.

Your reason for us having "0% chance" of beating aTm is that we can't stop JFF. Wanna take a guess which 2 games were JFF's most productive this year? Yep, the 2 losses. He was at his best, AND THEY LOST! Think it might have something to do with the fact that their defense has to play too?

Moron. (For those unaware, this tool started the name-calling personal insults on another thread, so I'm just retaliating).

Butthurt much?