PDA

View Full Version : Leach NSFW

Bass Chaser
01-12-2020, 08:59 PM
https://youtu.be/uZaOFTp5_C8

Todd4State
01-12-2020, 09:12 PM
If I gave the postgame speech after the Tennessee game that's what it would have sounded like.

Followed up by Willie Gay assaulting me probably.

Mobile Bay
01-12-2020, 09:19 PM
If I gave the postgame speech after the Tennessee game that's what it would have sounded like.

Followed up by Willie Gay assaulting me probably.

Yeah well Willie Gay can go listen to his little girlfriend about how good he is.

Lord McBuckethead
01-12-2020, 09:37 PM
That was after a win too. That is exactly what our team needed to hear after Kentucky 2018.

JoseBrown
01-13-2020, 12:41 AM
Hell yea. That's my 17n kinda coach right there! We may stay mediocre, but we got the right coach for MState right now! I can only imagine our last pillow-faced coach playing patty cake, giving them all a trophy and not allowing a swear word out of a coaches mouth after a win. I'm glad our mediocre staff had their living arrangements changed....

timotheus
01-13-2020, 07:50 AM
This is exactly the mentality that an MSU team needs. We will never have more talent than the blue blood type programs but this type attitude, once instilled in the players will go a long way in determining success. I believe he will flat out tell the guys that a particular opponent is flat out better than us and that we must flat out just "play our asses off" to have any chance to win. The patty cake era is history.

RiverCityDawg
01-13-2020, 08:03 AM
The fact that he gave this speech after a win is what I like. A lot of coaches yell and cuss after an emotional loss, but Coach Leach is about accountability regardless of the outcome. Though Moorhead said "don't except in victory what you wouldn't in defeat", he never actually coached that way. In fact, he accepted stuff in defeat that should never be accepted anytime, which is a big part of why we just made a coaching change.

This is going to be a tough transition for some of our guys, and some might even leave, but we'll be better off for it.

TUSK
01-13-2020, 02:29 PM
"Cutting" players... Love it...

ZedFedder
01-13-2020, 05:28 PM
Moorhead said a lot of things that he didn?t follow through on. I don?t cuss (or make an effort to not), but this is what our program needs. Say what you will about Cohen but I think he found an MSU guy.

Mimi's Babies
01-13-2020, 05:33 PM
It's about to get really REAL for this bunch of players. You will get with the program or you will go. SIMPLE...

DanDority
01-13-2020, 07:03 PM
"Cutting" players... Love it...

Must spread Rep!!!!! ME TOO!!!!!!!!!

BrunswickDawg
01-13-2020, 07:16 PM
Hell ****ing yeah! I'd run thru a wall for that guy.

bulldawg28
01-13-2020, 07:27 PM
Get em coach!

dawgday166
01-13-2020, 07:28 PM
Hell yea. That's my 17n kinda coach right there! We may stay mediocre, but we got the right coach for MState right now! I can only imagine our last pillow-faced coach playing patty cake, giving them all a trophy and not allowing a swear word out of a coaches mouth after a win. I'm glad our mediocre staff had their living arrangements changed....

Joe had no problem swearing. He just directed his at the fans for "not seeing the improvement" in the team and for not believing everything was going along swimmingly.

dawgday166
01-13-2020, 07:29 PM
Hell ****ing yeah! I'd run thru a wall for that guy.

After reading his book I felt that way too. This video just reemphasizes what Leach is about. My kinda coach.

Hail State
01-13-2020, 11:20 PM
https://youtu.be/uZaOFTp5_C8

I?m seeing like 1/8th of an inch of the left side of every OP?s post.