PDA

View Full Version : Good article on Leach here ...

dawgday166
01-12-2020, 06:12 PM
https://tucson.com/sports/arizonawildcats/football/greg-hansen-while-others-rebuild-mike-leach-the-palouse-pirate/article_1345c4e8-8cdc-546f-b79b-269ba944cf5b.html

Todd4State
01-12-2020, 06:40 PM
Yeah Greg Byrne loved him some spread option. I'm pretty sure Rich Rod would have been our head coach at some point if he stayed around as our AD.

99jc
01-12-2020, 06:42 PM
This article leads me to believe Leach wants to prove his system will work in the hardest division in college football. He will be on a mission. Ole missy thinks they have a bigger name coach than Leach...hey lurkers does the president of the United States have your coach on speed dial? I can't wait until football season when 1 month ago I was canceling season tickets. Hail Damn State...GTHOM

Dawgfan77
01-12-2020, 07:39 PM
Paul Wolfe was Croom/Morris bad. Won 9 games in four years.
Then....
Leach took over a WSU program that had gone 4-32 in four dreadful conference seasons. It took him three years dig out from under the rubble, but since then the Cougars are 35-14.

He is inheriting a top 25 roster

Todd4State
01-12-2020, 10:11 PM
This article leads me to believe Leach wants to prove his system will work in the hardest division in college football. He will be on a mission. Ole missy thinks they have a bigger name coach than Leach...hey lurkers does the president of the United States have your coach on speed dial? I can't wait until football season when 1 month ago I was canceling season tickets. Hail Damn State...GTHOM

Yeah. Renewing my BC donation to keep my seats before the Music City Bowl looks like it was a good decision on my part.