PDA

View Full Version : Jarrian Jones

CGold4
01-12-2020, 12:24 PM
Some real cryptic tweets from him and Emerson.

Possible transfers? Sure hope not

BuckyIsAB****
01-12-2020, 12:37 PM
There will be some casualties. Jdub is dynamic with the ball in his hands. He is not a defensive player.

If they dont want to be held accountable this is not the program for them. Jdub is a good kid I cant speak for Emerson

Ifyouonlyknew
01-12-2020, 12:39 PM
This is similar to OM kids when Luke was fired. They're emotional because TBuck is gone but we're talking about 2 guys who are starters or top 3 CB's who will play a ton. Once the emotion dies down & the new coaches are here they'll be fine.

dawgday166
01-12-2020, 12:40 PM
This is similar to OM kids when Luke was fired. They're emotional because TBuck is gone but we're talking about 2 guys who are starters or top 3 CB's who will play a ton. Once the emotion dies down & the new coaches are here they'll be fine.

Have you wrapped us up a DC yet? ***

MedDawg
01-12-2020, 12:41 PM

Not necessarily a transfer. Could be anything. He could be trying to decide between playing offense or defense. He was brought in as a DB but WR might look tempting under Leach. Or it might not even be football related.

BuckyIsAB****

Jdub needs to play WR. I've never understood putting him at CB. He had a good MS/AL week and game but other than that he aint doing anything at CB. He is not very physical at all. Never has been

Ifyouonlyknew
Have you wrapped us up a DC yet? ***

No clue what you're talking about***

Ifyouonlyknew
01-12-2020, 12:42 PM
Jdub needs to play WR. I've never understood putting him at CB. He had a good MS/AL week and game but other than that he aint doing anything at CB. He is not very physical at all. Never has been

It was his decision to play CB not the coaches. He didn't want to play WR he felt his best career path is at CB.

MedDawg
01-12-2020, 12:42 PM

Wasn't Jarrian one of the players who met Leach at the airport? You'd think he wouldn't do that if he was upset about Moorhead being fired.

dawgday166
01-12-2020, 12:44 PM
No clue what you're talking about***

Haha ... well on a serious note. Do you know who is being pursued or what the good rumors are other than Strong?

Ifyouonlyknew
01-12-2020, 12:45 PM
Wasn't Jarrian one of the players who met Leach at the airport? You'd think he wouldn't do that if he was upset about Moorhead being fired.

TBuck wasn't gone then.

Ifyouonlyknew
01-12-2020, 12:46 PM
Haha ... well on a serious note. Do you know who is being pursued or what the good rumors are other than Strong?

I'll see what I can find out.

BuckyIsAB****
01-12-2020, 12:46 PM
It was his decision to play CB not the coaches. He didn't want to play WR he felt his best career path is at CB.

Then he needs to make a commitment to playing it then bc he busted several coverages this year and wants no part of tackling anyone. He has never wanted to tackle even in HS

dawgday166
01-12-2020, 12:49 PM
I'll see what I can find out.

Ok ... Appreciate it.

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2020, 01:11 PM
Couple of things here:

1. I wish ALL MSU fans would stop reacting to player's & recruit's tweets. It's just bad practice that offers no real insight. I realize that the message board community loves rumors, but I just never find any substance behind those types of tweets.

2. The worst time during a coaching change is when there is a power vacuum. Right now there is a power vacuum for many of these players at their position. Once the new position coaches are hired & those relationships begin to take shape, things will settle down & players will begin to buy in.

3. Change is hard. Whether you work at a restaurant, insurance agency, or play sports, change is hard. If you do the same workout 4 days a week & then you suddenly change workouts, your muscles will get sore & the new workout will be harder than the old one, even it's the same amount of work. Change is hard

Irondawg
01-12-2020, 01:46 PM
Seen some stuff where it looks like Marve was doing a little tampering combined with them potentially losing tbuck

Ari Gold
01-12-2020, 02:12 PM
Rule 1... stop reading so much into players tweets.. and stop tweeting at players with dumb shit.
Rule 2.. See rule ****ing 1

KOdawg1
01-12-2020, 02:57 PM
Jarrian and Emerson are likely starters for the next 3 years. They're not stupid enough to walk away from that. It's an emotional time, but they'll get through it.

Also in my opinion, Tbuck is a little over-hyped as a coach. He's good, don't get me wrong, but he's not as good as some of y'all make him out to be.

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2020, 03:01 PM
Jarrian and Emerson are likely starters for the next 3 years. They're not stupid enough to walk away from that. It's an emotional time, but they'll get through it.

Also in my opinion, Tbuck is a little over-hyped as a coach. He's good, don't get me wrong, but he's not as good as some of y'all make him out to be.

T Buck brings credibility into the room. Other than that, I have no clue if he can actually coach

Jacksondevildog
01-12-2020, 03:10 PM
Nothing like old men trying to understand what a teenager is saying on Twitter.

HoopsDawg
01-12-2020, 03:11 PM
Then he needs to make a commitment to playing it then bc he busted several coverages this year and wants no part of tackling anyone. He has never wanted to tackle even in HS

he needed a redshirt this year.

CGold4
01-12-2020, 03:19 PM
Rule 1... stop reading so much into players tweets.. and stop tweeting at players with dumb shit.
Rule 2.. See rule ****ing 1

Personally, I don?t tweet at players. I understand they have way more going on than football and not every tweet relates to it. There?s no hurt in reading somewhat into their tweets though, relax guy.

MaroonFlounder
01-12-2020, 04:41 PM
JJ's latest tweet is "bye Twitter"

Coach Leach has indeed put the team Twitter lockdown

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2020, 04:43 PM
JJ's latest tweet is "bye Twitter"

Coach Leach has indeed put the team Twitter lockdown

What makes you think Leach is behind this?

Lord McBuckethead
01-12-2020, 04:50 PM
Cause Leach doesn't 17n play.

defiantdog
01-12-2020, 04:56 PM
Cause Leach doesn't 17n play.
Doubt that..... leach is on Twitter more than them

timotheus
01-12-2020, 04:58 PM
Some of these guys may have signed being fully aware of the lax policies of the previous staff so I won't be stunned if some have a change of heart. I do think that some current players will bolt at one time or another due to the drastic changes they are soon to experience.

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2020, 05:00 PM
Some of these guys may have signed being fully aware of the lax policies of the previous staff so I won't be stunned if some have a change of heart. I do think that some current players will bolt at one time or another due to the drastic changes they are soon to experience.

Doubt it.

Hard work builds pride & togetherness, not resentment

BogeyGolfer
01-12-2020, 05:01 PM

There will be players who want make it out of spring, same as when Dan took over...So be it....