PDA

View Full Version : Good Article From Hooooorka This Morning on Why Kylin Should Stay

ShotgunDawg
01-12-2020, 10:27 AM
I was thinking about this yesterday & how Leach's offense could effect Kylin's NFL career, &, while I'm obviously biased towards him coming back, I do believe Leach's offense could develop Kylin into the Swiss Army knife type RB that the NFL craves.

- We already know Kylin can handle getting the ball 20 times in game. He doesn't have much else to prove in terms of rushing the football.

- Leach's system will allow Kylin to catch 60+ passes & show off his pass catching versatility to the NFL

- By catching more passes & rushing straight on less, Kylin won't take as much wear & tear that often comes with being tackled by interior players.

- In conclusion, I think Leach's offense offers Kylin the chance to diversify his game while also decreasing the chance of injury that would normally come with being a RB

BuckyIsAB****
01-12-2020, 12:01 PM
Kylin Hill is staying. There's not a whole lot of reason to worry about it. He will stay here or play at Jackson State or Alcorn its up to him

Coursesuper
01-12-2020, 12:11 PM
Kylin Hill is staying. There's not a whole lot of reason to worry about it. He will stay here or play at Jackson State or Alcorn its up to him

Winston Churchill say be good or be gone.

bostondawg
01-12-2020, 12:30 PM

Clue in someone clueless like me--why would Kylin choose to transfer?

BuckyIsAB****
01-12-2020, 12:36 PM
Clue in someone clueless like me--why would Kylin choose to transfer?

That is a great great question but one that he brought up himself in a FB post saying ''I will prolly return to school but am looking to transfer '' then deleted it

Lumpy Chucklelips
01-12-2020, 03:23 PM
That is a great great question but one that he brought up himself in a FB post saying ''I will prolly return to school but am looking to transfer '' then deleted it

I don't think he used the actual word "transfer". I believe it was, "I will prolly return to school but looking at options". Of course, I can't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, so....