PDA

View Full Version : Any updates on Leach?s staff/assistants?

MSU1983
01-11-2020, 08:06 PM
Any news on staff coming with him from WSU?

dawgday166
01-11-2020, 08:14 PM
IYOK supposed to be sewing up a DC. ****

Wish he'd give up on Strong and just convince Shoop to stay.

Captain Falcon
01-11-2020, 08:14 PM
Nothing official but he is at least bringing his OL coach, outside receivers coach, and “chief of staff”. Less certain about others, though there’s a rumor that he’s bringing his entire S&C staff. Not sure about his RB or inside receivers coach, and I don’t know that he plans on bringing any defensive staff with him. His corner coach may be the only exception but that’s not certain yet.

msstate7
01-11-2020, 08:15 PM
IYOK supposed to be sewing up a DC. ****

Wish he'd give up on Strong and just convince Shoop to stay.

I'd rather have shoop too

Cowbell
01-11-2020, 08:28 PM
I'd rather have shoop too

Me 3

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-11-2020, 09:29 PM
Me 4. Interesting to see who Shoop hires as his assistants. He knows a lot of guys, knows what's needed for MS recruiting, knows our roster, and since he probably wont be paid more than 1.5M himself should have good money to poach who he wants. I think he could assemble a great staff as well as being a good DC

dawgday166
01-11-2020, 09:32 PM
Me 4. Interesting to see who Shoop hires as his assistants. He knows a lot of guys, knows what's needed for MS recruiting, knows our roster, and since he probably wont be paid more than 1.5M himself should have good money to poach who he wants. I think he could assemble a great staff as well as being a good DC

I imagine between Leach's and Shoop's connections they could find a good D staff to go with Shoop.