PDA

View Full Version : OM fans say NCAA interview with CJ was about investigating MSU for having his grades

blacklistedbully
11-01-2013, 12:59 PM
changed to make him eligible:

Originally posted by Madzak:
I am more than sure that we can find where MSU'S administration has done some things!

You are known as "thug U" for a reason!

Donta jones rings a bell for one where MSU gave him 36 hours in one semester to get him eligible to play basketball! Academic fraud from MSU is much more of an offence than what your saying Ole Miss did!"

"36 hours credit in one semester wasn't enough. They still had to get his Jr College grades changed. Did you know that the Jr College teacher who refused to change his grade was fired over it. Then the Dean who fired her changed the grade to make him eligible at State.

She sued. Won big time. Job back, back pay and a sizable amount in damages. Yes, the Dean was a State man.

There is now an NCAA rule referred to as the Dontae Jones rule that says you can't get 36 hours credit in a semester."

"You are correct olemissguy! Do you know they also commuted acadimic fraud again with Chris jones? MSU had his grades changed this past summer so he would be able to play! That's why he was so late to enroll this fall and the real reason the NCAA was talking to him! They wanted to know about his sudden grade spikes and MSU hired him a lawyer so he would not say the wrong things!"

Coach34
11-01-2013, 01:05 PM
Hahahaha

Good try except that our Compliance Office was told by the NcAA that the Jones interview had nothing to do with us

CJDAWG85
11-01-2013, 01:11 PM
Hahahaha

Good try except that our Compliance Office was told by the NcAA that the Jones interview had nothing to do with us

Hahahahaha bingo... They are still butt hurt that someone actually chose us over there them.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-01-2013, 01:14 PM
How do you "commute acadimic" fraud? I've heard of commit, I guess the grades had to drive over to Starkville.

Political Hack
11-01-2013, 01:33 PM
delusional...

I hate they've been able to keep it quiet, but their sanctions will be announced in time.

32 Dive
11-01-2013, 01:47 PM
How do you "commute acadimic" fraud? I've heard of commit, I guess the grades had to drive over to Starkville.

"On the way to work, stupid! HOTTY TODDY! #FaceDownFinsUp" - presumed sample response

Irondawg
11-01-2013, 01:54 PM
I don't recall anybody on any MSU board standing up for Dontae and we're talking eons ago anyway. Everyone knows he didn't probably do a lick of that work himself but that's not different from a ton of athletes at a ton of schools. Is what it is.

What about that year they helped set BYU attendance records for online classes. The academic side of things has always been a joke so while a roll my eyes at it, schools getting kids eligible that had no business being eligible doesn't get me too fired up.

Tbonewannabe
11-01-2013, 01:59 PM
I think there were several classes taken through USM also. He didn't take any classes from MSU. Not really even the one year he was there.

Political Hack
11-01-2013, 02:03 PM
didn't OM get in some heat over using that degree mill in Jackson that they eventually shut down?

What about Powe? That dude took his ACT with a crayon.

DawgInMemphis
11-01-2013, 02:03 PM
changed to make him eligible:

Originally posted by Madzak:
I am more than sure that we can find where MSU'S administration has done some things!

You are known as "thug U" for a reason!

Donta jones rings a bell for one where MSU gave him 36 hours in one semester to get him eligible to play basketball! Academic fraud from MSU is much more of an offence than what your saying Ole Miss did!"

"36 hours credit in one semester wasn't enough. They still had to get his Jr College grades changed. Did you know that the Jr College teacher who refused to change his grade was fired over it. Then the Dean who fired her changed the grade to make him eligible at State.

She sued. Won big time. Job back, back pay and a sizable amount in damages. Yes, the Dean was a State man.

There is now an NCAA rule referred to as the Dontae Jones rule that says you can't get 36 hours credit in a semester."

"You are correct olemissguy! Do you know they also commuted acadimic fraud again with Chris jones? MSU had his grades changed this past summer so he would be able to play! That's why he was so late to enroll this fall and the real reason the NCAA was talking to him! They wanted to know about his sudden grade spikes and MSU hired him a lawyer so he would not say the wrong things!"

I put no weight into what anyone says when they can't spell simple words. This was on the level of 5th grade grammar.

Barking 13
11-01-2013, 02:05 PM
didn't OM get in some heat over using that degree mill in Jackson that they eventually shut down?

:D

Political Hack
11-01-2013, 02:07 PM

hells bells
11-01-2013, 02:07 PM
I don't recall anybody on any MSU board standing up for Dontae and we're talking eons ago anyway. Everyone knows he didn't probably do a lick of that work himself but that's not different from a ton of athletes at a ton of schools. Is what it is.

What about that year they helped set BYU attendance records for online classes. The academic side of things has always been a joke so while a roll my eyes at it, schools getting kids eligible that had no business being eligible doesn't get me too fired up.

Something tells me TSUN might feeling the heat and trying to deflect. Going back to Jones is holariuos. TSUN needs to revisit Powe the scholar. Quote his mama, "just cause my baby can't read don't mean he can't go to college and play ball". To this day I think he received his second attendance certificate.

Political Hack
11-01-2013, 02:09 PM
what's it say when you can't spell "acadimic"?

Maroonthirteen
11-01-2013, 02:11 PM
http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/ole-miss-dt-tells-arresting-officer-he-cant-read-23465

Also, I bet you can't find one SOB anywhere in Memphis that could get admitted to BriarCrest after flunking out of every damn school in Memphis while carrying a lofty 0.76 GPA...... UNLESS, the Beav wants you to pay football.

Go f yourselves Johnny Reb.

Tbonewannabe
11-01-2013, 02:12 PM

I doubt he took the act with a crayon because I doubt HE actually took th act.

Schultzy
11-01-2013, 02:14 PM
Something tells me TSUN might feeling the heat and trying to deflect. Going back to Jones is holariuos. TSUN needs to revisit Powe the scholar. Quote his mama, "just cause my baby can't read don't mean he can't go to college and play ball". To this day I think he received his second attendance certificate.

Forget Powe, what about Tony Connor and the Aberdeen signee up there who's HS wasn't even accredited.

CJDAWG85
11-01-2013, 02:47 PM
Add Brassell to the list. He hadn't taken the ACT yet when he committed.

My dad is in the school business and he knows the Superintendent for Panola Co. He told my dad that a lot of those boys can't read or write. Guess which school funnels them in?

sbcmortgageman
11-01-2013, 06:59 PM

I thought it was an online course from byu or something like that.

Dawg61
11-01-2013, 07:57 PM
You call me the Ole Miss troll yet you're the one posting Ole Miss message board content? Hmmm ok. You're 0fer on quality threads so far. Off to a great start bud

Jack Lambert
11-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Hahahahaha bingo... They are still butt hurt that someone actually chose us over there them.

And he is still playing while the other is side lined.

Dawgman22
11-01-2013, 08:53 PM
When is the story supposed to break on the bears getting in trouble? I remember seeing Paul Jones saying it was coming

Coach34
11-01-2013, 09:28 PM
When is the story supposed to break on the bears getting in trouble? I remember seeing Paul Jones saying it was coming

and the troll plays his hand in only 2 posts. I expected better

Schultzy
11-01-2013, 11:00 PM

Who knows if true but one rumor I heard back during the time they were conducting interviews was that this degree mill down in Jackson was going to be part of their overall investigation.

Political Hack
11-02-2013, 07:08 AM
Who knows if true but one rumor I heard back during the time they were conducting interviews was that this degree mill down in Jackson was going to be part of their overall investigation.

I heard that a while back, way before the stuff started with Kam Wood, CJ, etc... They're in heat over pay for play now, but I think the stuff with the education center blew over.

blacklistedbully
11-02-2013, 03:47 PM
You call me the Ole Miss troll yet you're the one posting Ole Miss message board content? Hmmm ok. You're 0fer on quality threads so far. Off to a great start bud

Post came from the main board on Rivals, not an Ole Miss board. Keep it up, clown. Your lame posts are worth a good chuckle.

Again, I ask when is it going to be recognized this guy is an Ole Miss troll? He is even using their mantra from last year, "8-0 We believe". Dead give-away.