PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble with threads? Help please!

Goldendawg
01-11-2020, 02:07 AM
First it was a popup ad across the first post of each thread. Had to select why I wanted it removed and google removed it, so great of them after I picked was blocking content about 50 times. Now it's worse. No more ads, but 1st post of each page is a disaster. Post runs vertically down page with sometimes only one letter per each word per line. Impossible to read and a real mess. On both my laptop and ipad. Please help!!!!!

Activated Alpha
01-11-2020, 02:09 AM
I have the same issue, but only on my phone. Haven't had the issue on my computer. Not sure on Ipad though...

JPdog
01-11-2020, 02:46 AM
Have had the same issue but it is also only on my phone

JNC23
01-11-2020, 02:52 AM
Have had the same issue but it is also only on my phone

Same for my phone as well. I was previously able to exit the ads like the OP mentioned but now it won't let me. I figured out you can click "thread tools" above the subject line and choose "show printable version" and read it fine as a temporary fix. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.

parabrave
01-11-2020, 04:45 AM
Make sure you are logged in when you access the site. When you turn on the site if it is showing your logon and password then you are logged out. This has been happening to me and alot of posters.

HeCannotGo
01-11-2020, 08:19 AM
Make sure you are logged in when you access the site. When you turn on the site if it is showing your logon and password then you are logged out. This has been happening to me and alot of posters.

Thanks for this suggestion. I was having the same issue, but logging in seems to have cured it.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-11-2020, 08:35 AM
First it was a popup ad across the first post of each thread. Had to select why I wanted it removed and google removed it, so great of them after I picked was blocking content about 50 times. Now it's worse. No more ads, but 1st post of each page is a disaster. Post runs vertically down page with sometimes only one letter per each word per line. Impossible to read and a real mess. On both my laptop and ipad. Please help!!!!!
I changed my thread display and I have had no more issues