PDA

View Full Version : So, is Billy Napier really the guy we wanted? I ask because it seems the sentiment

Saltydog
01-10-2020, 08:54 AM
among some (that know far more about this search than I) have indicated that he apparently wanted an easier path to success. It's been suggested that he didn't want to potentially tarnish his reputation to the blue blood programs by coming here. If that's really who the guy is, would we want that type of mentality in our head coach? If true, that would completely change my perception of the guy. Iron Bill, huh? Sounds like a pansy ass to me. Nonetheless, looks like it worked out for the best. The mad scientist of college football is gonna be fun to watch.

Rex54
01-10-2020, 09:26 AM
I wanted him. Now I want to kick his ass at USCe

Scared_Hitless
01-10-2020, 09:30 AM
We may have wanted Napier and Judge, but I think we got the right guy for us. We are never going to beat them if we imitate them. This may fail miserably, but we are going to score points. The stadium will be packed and we will be must see TV. ESPN won't have our boring team at 11 am every game this season which at minimum fans should appreciate. Do we have the WRs or the QBs (Rogers for sure but Shrader?) will we go get a grad transfer to start this season. Gonna be a hell of a ride.

Dawgology
01-10-2020, 09:32 AM
I wanted him. Now I want to kick his ass at USCe

He won’t be at USCe or Baylor anytime soon. Hope he keeps winning at ULL because you can fall off the hot list fast