PDA

View Full Version : One things for sure

Cowbell
01-09-2020, 10:58 PM
We just became relevant again. Just like that. I live in TX and I can't tell you how many people that live here who have contacted me today. Everyone outside the SEC is excited to see what he can do here. Local sports radio talked about it and everyone agreed that "by a mile, this was the best hire of the offseason". Several of them said they would instantly be state fans now. Rest assured, Cohen just flipped the script. We were gonna have a heavy empty stadium with joe and now we will have the whole country watching.

I will say I'm not as excited as some - I have concerns which 34 mentioned. But it will be fun and I do believe he and shoop could win a title here in time if leach adapts correctly - that's the key. Something everyone needs to realize is he has wanted to get back to the SEC for a while now and there's a reason. He has a plan and it's not the plan of a fresh OC out of the big 10. He knows what he's up against and he ain't coming here to fail. If he wanted a gravy job, he would not be moving to big boy football again.