PDA

View Full Version : Wes Welker / Michael Crabtree

defiantdog
01-09-2020, 10:07 PM
Who will emerge as Leach's new top receivers?

StarkVegasSteve
01-09-2020, 10:14 PM
Osirus Mitchell and Javonta Payton I think could have good years in this type of offense. Dedrick Thomas or Malik Dear would've been fun to have in a pass happy offense. They both kind of remind me of Wes Welker a little. Keith Mixon could've also had big games in a Leach offense.

ShotgunDawg
01-09-2020, 10:21 PM
Osirus Mitchell and Javonta Payton I think could have good years in this type of offense. Dedrick Thomas or Malik Dear would've been fun to have in a pass happy offense. They both kind of remind me of Wes Welker a little. Keith Mixon could've also had big games in a Leach offense.

Malik Heath?

I love the simplicity of Leach's offense. Will help with transfers and JUCO guys.

StarkVegasSteve
01-09-2020, 10:24 PM
Malik Heath?

I love the simplicity of Leach's offense. Will help with transfers and JUCO guys.

Always takes JUCO guys that haven't played at this level before a couple of games to adjust to the speed difference and realize they aren't in JUCO anymore. Sweat and Abram were a little different since they had been at this level before going back to JUCO. I think Malik could have a solid back half of the season for us next year. 2021 would be a year I would look for him to make a jump.

msstate7
01-09-2020, 10:26 PM
Where is Tarik black of Michigan expected to transfer to? I'd love to get in on him.

Todd4State
01-09-2020, 10:27 PM
Austin Williams. Going to be tough to deal with in the slot.

Todd4State
01-09-2020, 10:29 PM
I think we will use Osirus at the X, Dontae Jones at the Y, Heath at the Z, and then Austin Williams and Payton in the slot.

DogsofAnarchy
01-09-2020, 11:00 PM
We are better at WR than we have seen. Joe Moorhead had a shitty scheme.