PDA

View Full Version : Bert Stare Identity Confirmed

BulldogDX55
01-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Turns out he's point man for a bunch of analytics nerds. Yes I know it's Godfrey.

https://i.imgflip.com/3lo71w.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/3lo71w)

deadheaddawg
01-09-2020, 05:31 PM
Cohen owned all our asses. He played all the "insiders" and "sources"

Well done Cohen

Doggie_Style
01-09-2020, 05:37 PM
"Leach Scored High/Positive"

.....well no shit......the proverbial warmed-over turd scored well also coming off the last two years!

Bert Stare
01-09-2020, 05:39 PM
I would like the opportunity to tell the entire story of how this started if the mods will allow one final post before my permaban. Godfrey is not wrong. What he is saying is currently going on in P5 coach searches. It is not what I asked to do though. I am a state fan, so I am more than pleased with the hire in the end.

Mods, will you allow one more post where I can at least fill you in on the behind the scenes of this whole deal? I assure you it is eye opening, and informative.

Coursesuper
01-09-2020, 05:40 PM
Let it fly! It has to be entertaining.

hopsondawg22
01-09-2020, 05:41 PM
I would like the opportunity to tell the entire story of how this started if the mods will allow one final post before my permaban. Godfrey is not wrong. What he is saying is currently going on in P5 coach searches. It is not what I asked to do though. I am a state fan, so I am more than pleased with the hire in the end.

Mods, will you allow one more post where I can at least fill you in on the behind the scenes of this whole deal? I assure you it is eye opening, and informative.

Let the man tell his story!

defiantdog
01-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Let the legend live with one more post

gtowndawg
01-09-2020, 05:43 PM
Dang, Bert asking for a last statement before the gallows. Let the man speak! There's a reason a hanging use to be entertainment for the locals.

MedDawg
01-09-2020, 05:43 PM
Turns out he's point man for a bunch of analytics nerds. Yes I know it's Godfrey.

If State had hired that firm in the summer of 2018 Cohen would have fired Moorhead after the Florida game.

dawgday166
01-09-2020, 05:44 PM
Would LOVE to hear it Bert!!

fader2103
01-09-2020, 05:44 PM
If the mods don't allow it we revolt and not click ads

deadheaddawg
01-09-2020, 05:46 PM

LOL

Are you this desperate for attention? Your moment passed. Shut up

And WELCOME MIKE LEACH!

ETA.

Whatever. Shovel some more BS. Wo cares. It might be funnier now that you got your ass handed to you

I AM JUST HAPPY WE HAVE LEACH!!

LibraryDawg
01-09-2020, 05:46 PM
Let’s hear it Bert!

Commercecomet24
01-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Bring it on Bert let's hear it all.

hacker
01-09-2020, 05:48 PM
I'm definitely interested

Coursesuper
01-09-2020, 05:49 PM
LOL

Are you this desperate for attention? Your moment passed. Shut up

And WELCOME MIKE LEACH!

Sir, there is not a man on the planet that is more dire need of a blowjob than you.

Todd4State
01-09-2020, 05:49 PM
I bet the analytics reaction for Gene Chizik was well.......not good.

Travelingdawg
01-09-2020, 05:50 PM
Bring it Bert!!!!!!!

Dawg_Lover
Here! Here! I want to hear!!

msstatelp1
I don't care if you ban him or not but we need the final chapter to this sordid tale of woe.

deadheaddawg
01-09-2020, 05:52 PM
I just ask people to do one thing.

Enjoy it now, but forget about it soon. It would really suck if his lies carried over and years from now (if Napier is killing it) and people start bitching about Cohen not getting him......based on this BS.

There is absolutely no reason for anyone to believe him or for his story to become part of the Cohen/Mississippi State narrative going forward.

Forget Bert. Forget Napier. Lets set sail with Leech

BulldogDX55
01-09-2020, 05:55 PM
AYYYYYYE!

ONE LAST STATEMENT BEFORE YE ALK THE PLANK

hacker
01-09-2020, 05:56 PM
Leech

Well, it's definitely official now that someone misspelled his name

deadheaddawg
01-09-2020, 05:57 PM
Well, it's definitely official now that someone misspelled his name

Sorry I mistyped. I was getting a blowjob.

Dawg_Lover
01-09-2020, 06:04 PM
I don't care if you ban him or not but we need the final chapter to this sordid tale of woe.

Amen! There?s a week of my life I can?t get back for living on this site. I can?t believe I just said that, because I can?t tell you the times I?ve wondered if some people on here had a life beyond EliteDawgs. LOL! Talk about life looking back at you from the mirror.

parabrave
01-09-2020, 06:05 PM
AYYYYYYE!

ONE LAST STATEMENT BEFORE YE ALK THE PLANK

No one last FREE statement before he joins Rosey on his book tour/

Behrdawg
01-09-2020, 06:07 PM

I'm inclined to say that most wont believe a damn word you say now. But have at it...post away. Just be prepared to get called out if what you post isn't true.

dantheman4248
01-09-2020, 06:10 PM
I'm inclined to say that most wont believe a damn word you say now. But have at it...post away. Just be prepared to get called out if what you post isn't true.

He gets banned either way. It's made it fun at least. If he links to a survey or whatever I'll fill it out. Man helped singlehandedly spear the Napier train.

deadheaddawg
01-09-2020, 06:12 PM
He gets banned either way. It's made it fun at least. If he links to a survey or whatever I'll fill it out. Man helped singlehandedly spear the Napier train.

I give bert a lot of crap (because real or not, its CLEAR he never had MSU's best interest in mind). But if he somehow derailed the Napier train and opened up the chance for us to get a better coach in leach.....I will buy him a beer

BrunswickDawg
01-09-2020, 06:13 PM
Amen! There?s a week of my life I can?t get back for living on this site. I can?t believe I just said that, because I can?t tell you the times I?ve wondered if some people on here had a life beyond EliteDawgs. LOL! Talk about life looking back at you from the mirror.

I'd love for the owners to post some usage stats from the last week - even with the server issues it had to be close to record levels of clicks.

deadheaddawg
01-09-2020, 06:16 PM
I assumed the server issues were do to the traffic. Is that not the case?

StateDawg44
01-09-2020, 06:23 PM
I assumed the server issues were do to the traffic. Is that not the case?

That's what he is saying. Even with the traffic causing server issues....

deadheaddawg
01-09-2020, 06:26 PM
gotcha.

Dawg_Lover
01-09-2020, 06:39 PM
I'd love for the owners to post some usage stats from the last week - even with the server issues it had to be close to record levels of clicks.

^^^^^^ This Please ^^^^^^

RougeDawg
01-09-2020, 06:42 PM

I will say a lot of what Bert posted was accurate. I will post later when I get back to my computer. Do not want the beans spilled with ????? All over it instead of apostrophes.

This thing took more turns than an Indy car street race. Remember my post from Saturday or Sunday. Billy Napier IS AN ODD CAT!!!

gtowndawg
01-09-2020, 06:54 PM
I will say a lot of what Bert posted was accurate. I will post later when I get back to my computer. Do not want the beans spilled with ????? All over it instead of apostrophes.

This thing took more turns than an Indy car street race. Remember my post from Saturday or Sunday. Billy Napier IS AN ODD CAT!!!

Looking forward to it. Hope Bert post as well.

Dawg_Lover
01-09-2020, 07:46 PM
Is Bert Stare Going To Be Allowed To Have His Final Say Before You Throw Him Overboard? WELL ?!?

Nutriaitch
01-09-2020, 07:50 PM

why does the ? happen instead of apostrophes?
that’s all i ever see on here.

hacker
01-09-2020, 07:56 PM
why does the ? happen instead of apostrophes?
that’s all i ever see on here.

If you want a technical answer, it's because iPhones use a special apostrophe character and the admins don't have UTF-8 encoding enabled.

Nutriaitch
01-09-2020, 07:57 PM
If you want a technical answer, it's because iPhones use a special apostrophe character and the admins don't have UTF-8 encoding enabled.

nice avatar pic and username.
haven’t seen that movie in YEARS.

defiantdog
01-09-2020, 08:01 PM
It's because of the crap forums they chose..... Should've gone with IPB. Much better forums.

msbulldog
01-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Sorry I mistyped. I was getting a blowjob.

You lie.

Nutriaitch
01-09-2020, 08:14 PM
i’m morbidly curious to read his last post too.

msbulldog
01-09-2020, 08:15 PM

Read the first Bert post and I saw BS unless he was JC never read much after that and never posted on his threads.

softballfanatic1
01-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Let Bert stay. It was entertainment at the very least. Kept me clicking for sure. Been lurking for years just joined recently though. ��*☠️

Behrdawg
01-09-2020, 08:38 PM

I'll ask our IT man. The server was in fact running slow because of all the traffic.

Dawg_Lover
01-09-2020, 08:42 PM

Someone please set me straight. I thought, from all I was reading on this board, Napier was the favorite. Was I wrong?

RocketDawg
01-09-2020, 08:42 PM

I've heard that before, almost verbatim. Freeze, Bjork?

ScoobaDawg
01-09-2020, 08:47 PM

I feel i speak for all of the owners... Spill away. and waiting on rogue also..

Dawg_Lover
01-09-2020, 08:55 PM
Thank you, ScoobaDawg.

Spiderman
01-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Cohen owned all our asses. He played all the "insiders" and "sources"

Well done Cohen

Yep.

Glad I played a part in the "Positive"

defiantdog
01-09-2020, 09:39 PM
Yep.

Glad I played a part in the "Positive"
It's funny how the big donors didn't talk in this search either.....

The Federalist Engineer
01-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Someone please set me straight. I thought, from all I was reading on this board, Napier was the favorite. Was I wrong?

To some people he was a favorite- to some he is just the new Derek Dooley. He was never a coordinator at Bama.

Clemson people laugh off his time there.

defiantdog
01-09-2020, 09:48 PM
Where are the stories we were promised?

I seen it dawg
01-09-2020, 10:09 PM
Yeah why would Bert be permabanned? What i miss

dawgday166
01-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Where are the stories we were promised?

I'm betting we get neither one.

Mobile Bay
01-09-2020, 10:14 PM
I feel i speak for all of the owners... Spill away. and waiting on rogue also..

Are you an owner? I am not sure what the hierarchy is here. What I do know is a moderator with access to the account signup information doxxed and threatened me using information he could have only gotten from my signup information here and used it to scout out my home, my job, and my name. He used that to threaten me into silence over Bert Stare. Is that condoned by the owners?

I have the screenshots as proof. I can also provide proof as to how he used information only from this website to start this process.

hacker
01-09-2020, 10:17 PM
Yeah why would Bert be permabanned? What i miss

In his first post he said "you can ban me if I'm wrong." I think that's all

bobtail bob
01-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Are you an owner? I am not sure what the hierarchy is here. What I do know is a moderator with access to the account signup information doxxed and threatened me using information he could have only gotten from my signup information here and used it to scout out my home, my job, and my name. He used that to threaten me into silence over Bert Stare. Is that condoned by the owners?

I have the screenshots as proof. I can also provide proof as to how he used information only from this website to start this process.

WTF ?

elitedawgs
01-09-2020, 10:35 PM
I'll ask our IT man. The server was in fact running slow because of all the traffic.

We doubled up apache workers and corrected some firewall rules, as well as fixed some other minor things.

elitedawgs
01-09-2020, 10:36 PM

Please DM me with this information, or email it to elitedawgs@gmail.com

deadheaddawg
01-09-2020, 10:38 PM

I'm more interested in this story than Bart's

Cowbell
01-09-2020, 10:44 PM

Me too

Spiderman
01-09-2020, 10:45 PM
Me too

yep

Patrick Tibbons
01-09-2020, 10:50 PM

In one of threads Mobile said something about Bert and Enforcer told him he checked out Bert and he was a Dawg.

I believe Mobile argued something back to Enforcer, so in turn, Enforcer dm?d Mobile all of his personal information. I don?t recall if he threatened to post it on the board.

PMDawg
01-09-2020, 10:51 PM

That's not a fair characterization of what happened. You asked for proof that Enforcer knew he was legit. So, instead of Doxxing Bert, like you wanted, he just DM'd you information about yourself. It was only to show you that he could legitimately verify he knew Bert wasn't an OM troll. There were no threats on the public forum, just a "there, are you satisfied" message. I can't speak for the DMs obviously, so if he threatened you in those, then that's a different story. But you kind of got what you asked for, imo and now you keep whining about it.

mparkerfd20
01-09-2020, 10:55 PM
That's not a fair characterization of what happened. You asked for proof that Enforcer knew he was legit. So, instead of Doxxing Bert, like you wanted, he just DM'd you information about yourself. It was only to show you that he could legitimately verify he knew Bert wasn't an OM troll. There were no threats on the public forum, just a "there, are you satisfied" message. I can't speak for the DMs obviously, so if he threatened you in those, then that's a different story. But you kind of got what you asked for, imo and now you keep whining about it.

Exactly. I seem to remember Mobile showing his ass much like smoot (in a different context) on that thread and Enforcer calling Mobile's bluff and proving he could verify someone's identity.

hacker
01-09-2020, 10:55 PM

This.

Patrick Tibbons
01-09-2020, 10:56 PM
Am I wrong, or in the infancy of this site, didn?t Enforcer doxx trolls?

Mobile Bay
01-09-2020, 10:56 PM
Please DM me with this information, or email it to elitedawgs@gmail.com

I have emailed it to you. I can confirm he used your data to start this inquiry because he made an error in my birthday. Its was a minor error I made when I signed up so I didn't say anything about it. Everything else he did was based off my posts here and public record. It's an erroro on my part because I in good faith signed up here using my normal email address which is (first name).(last name)@ gmail.com.

PMDawg
01-09-2020, 10:58 PM
Exactly. I seem to remember Mobile showing his ass much like smoot (in a different context) on that thread and Enforcer calling Mobile's bluff and proving he could verify someone's identity.

And furthermore, I take offense to Mobile Bay saying he was "doxxed" . The only person Enforcer provided the information to was Mobile Bay. You can't be doxxed to yourself. Lol

Mobile Bay
01-09-2020, 10:59 PM

Well you didn't read the DM's where he told me my address and said, much like Joe Pesci in a movie, that he would hate for something to happen to my house, which he described.

bobtail bob
01-09-2020, 11:01 PM
Well you didn't read the DM's where he told me my address and said, much like Joe Pesci in a movie, that he would hate for something to happen to my house, which he described.

That sounds like a threat where I come from

PMDawg
01-09-2020, 11:04 PM

Anyone who knows your name can get your address from google. From there, realtor.com or google maps street view will show you what the house looks like.
I'm sure he thought he was being funny. But, hey, I'm sure you guys will figure it out.

defiantdog
01-09-2020, 11:04 PM

Read the vBulletin TOS..... the owners of this site have the right to view every IP address you use to login with. Meaning, they know you, where you are, and what device you're using at the time. Standard forums procedure and not to difficult to trace unless you're using a proxy or vpn. Not all moderators would have this access..... only admins. And they don't have to keep anything private..... youre the one that signed up with the information in the first place. Now, if they use a trace program with the information given plus your IPs you've used..... there could be a case there since it wasn't information you provided to this site. Most likely They're fine as long as you aren't under 13 and they aren't releasing credit card information.

Mobile Bay
01-09-2020, 11:10 PM
Anyone who knows your name can get your address from google. From there, realtor.com or google maps street view will show you what the house looks like.
I'm sure he thought he was being funny. But, hey, I'm sure you guys will figure it out.

And like I said, I was dumb enough to sign up on here with an email address which is (first name).(last name)@gmail.com

So it's my fault for putting my trust here.

Mobile Bay
01-09-2020, 11:12 PM
Read the vBulletin TOS..... the owners of this site have the right to view every IP address you use to login with. Meaning, they know you, where you are, and what device you're using at the time. Standard forums procedure and not to difficult to trace unless you're using a proxy or vpn. Not all moderators would have this access..... only admins. And they don't have to keep anything private..... youre the one that signed up with the information in the first place. Now, if they use a trace program with the information given plus your IPs you've used..... there could be a case there since it wasn't information you provided to this site. Most likely They're fine as long as you aren't under 13 and they aren't releasing credit card information.

My ISP uses a dynamic IP. So they could know my city. Which is fine. I have posted it on here before. But that is as close as they could get with that information.

PMDawg
01-09-2020, 11:14 PM
And like I said, I was dumb enough to sign up on here with an email address which is (first name).(last name)@gmail.com

So it's my fault for putting my trust here.

Honestly, they would know all that anyway, even if you used a fake name. Or could if they wanted to. Just like Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, etc.

defiantdog
01-09-2020, 11:18 PM
My ISP uses a dynamic IP. So they could know my city. Which is fine. I have posted it on here before. But that is as close as they could get with that information.
You're IP for every device you use..... at every location you use it in. I guarantee I have about 20 IPs under my username alone because of all the devices I've used to login to this site. You give up a lot of information unless you use a proxy or vpn.

Mobile Bay
01-09-2020, 11:20 PM
Honestly, they would know all that anyway, even if you used a fake name. Or could if they wanted to. Just like Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, Google, etc.

Because of my life I have a large portion of my life that is public record. My job is public record. I own my home, the bank does not, so that is public record. Other stuff I have posted on here he mentioned. Yep I have a philosophy degree from state. Yep it didn't work our for me financially. So I went back and worked at Hotel Chester while busting out a degree in chemical engineering in two years. Stuff like that. And you know what, I am going to live it openly from now on. He can't harm me by breaking out my secrets if I have no secrets. That is how I broke away from cocaine in Starkville and that is how I will beat this.

deadheaddawg
01-09-2020, 11:27 PM
So if someone ......say his name is "Earnie Moon"......if that person wants to use, for lack of a better word, a fake identify, or hide his identity.

Is that not possible?

Seems like there would be some way around it if you had bad intentions ......like say that completely random guy I made up called Ernie Moon

hacker
01-09-2020, 11:38 PM
Because of my life I have a large portion of my life that is public record. My job is public record. I own my home, the bank does not, so that is public record. Other stuff I have posted on here he mentioned. Yep I have a philosophy degree from state. Yep it didn't work our for me financially. So I went back and worked at Hotel Chester while busting out a degree in chemical engineering in two years. Stuff like that. And you know what, I am going to live it openly from now on. He can't harm me by breaking out my secrets if I have no secrets. That is how I broke away from cocaine in Starkville and that is how I will beat this.

Doxxing yourself, that's a power move

defiantdog
01-09-2020, 11:43 PM
Sounds like someone I know..... except for the hotel Chester part..... it was a different bar.

Gutter Cobreh
01-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Doxxing yourself, that's a power move

What he isn't saying is that he asked for it! He told the Enforcer that he didn't believe that Bert had been vetted, so the Enforcer essentially did his thing and pm'd Mobile's own info to him. The Enforcer didn't publish this or threaten in any manner (that I saw), but evidently Mobile thought he was "bullet proof" and now is paranoid. Mind boggling.

Mobile Bay
01-09-2020, 11:47 PM
What he isn't saying is that he asked for it! He told the Enforcer that he didn't believe that Bert had been vetted, so the Enforcer essentially did his thing and pm'd Mobile's own info to him. The Enforcer didn't publish this or threaten in any manner (that I saw), but evidently Mobile thought he was "bullet proof" and now is paranoid. Mind boggling.

You didn't see it because you didn't read the PM's he sent me.

Mobile Bay
01-09-2020, 11:49 PM
Sounds like someone I know..... except for the hotel Chester part..... it was a different bar.

I didn't work nights. 5:30 AM shift till 11:00 Am shift. Almost always on weekends.

Dawg_Lover
01-10-2020, 12:15 AM
Most on here likely already know this, but by just knowing all or part of your name, and your city & state, it can be simple to find plenty of personal info on anyone. Depending on how common your name, it may be easy to track you without your city and only your state.

Two commonly used sites are linked below. The 1st one especially gives more info than some. Search your name and you may be surprised.

https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/

https://www.whitepages.com/

If anyone is interested in scrubbing all or part of your web footprint, I’ve provided links below on articles offering tips on how to go about that.

https://www.komando.com/tech-tips/how-to-delete-yourself-from-the-internet-2/598709/

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/remove-delete-yourself-from-the-internet/

https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/columnist/2018/05/04/delete-yourself-internet-people-finder-sites-worth/553371002/

EliteDawgEnforcer
01-10-2020, 01:18 AM
You didn't see it because you didn't read the PM's he sent me.

Are you serious? I guess I needed to find your credit card like you requested. I NEVER threatened you.... YOU wanted me to Doxx Bert. So Instead I showed you I could validate you as a MSU fan or not.
So you say he hasn't read the PM well here ya go.. The blacked out portions are the person's name.. date of birth. majors at state. job position and street address.

https://www.imageupload.net/upload-image/2020/01/10/mobile-bay.png

Further more, if anyone thinks I'm threatening anyone..ask Hacker about my message to him. I'd rather help people be more secure on the internet. So many people really aren't aware of what data is publicly out there..not on the dark web or something. just a simple google search. Anyways guys, I'm out. Let's all rally around the new hire.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to send me a message. I won't doxx you...

EliteDawgEnforcer
01-10-2020, 01:20 AM

Correct. I never share any Person info in public anymore. I will only confirm if I believe if someone is a Dawg or Rebel (who then be banned).

Dawg_Lover
01-10-2020, 01:41 AM
Are you serious? I guess I needed to find your credit card like you requested. I NEVER threatened you.... YOU wanted me to Doxx Bert. So Instead I showed you I could validate you as a MSU fan or not.
So you say he hasn't read the PM well here ya go.. The blacked out portions are the person's name.. date of birth. majors at state. job position and street address.

https://i.ibb.co/pR2kkpY/mobile-bay.png

Further more, if anyone thinks I'm threatening anyone..ask Hacker about my message to him. I'd rather help people be more secure on the internet. So many people really aren't aware of what data is publicly out there..not on the dark web or something. just a simple google search. Anyways guys, I'm out. Let's all rally around the new hire.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to send me a message. I won't doxx you...

Enforcer is offering good, helpful advice, and I appreciate it. See my post above for related, proactive information.

sandwolf
01-10-2020, 03:06 AM

https://www.imageupload.net/upload-image/2020/01/10/mobile-bay.png

Ehh, note to self: Mobile Bay is paranoid and dramatic.

In no shape, form, or fashion is that a threat. Good night.

LibraryDawg
01-10-2020, 07:49 AM
Now, can we get back to Rouge and Bert spilling the beans please? Lol

smootness
01-10-2020, 08:35 AM
LOL if anyone believes anything Bert says at this point.

He posted right before we announced Leach that we would offer Napier, then Leach, then Sarkisian in that order. Why would State want that info pushed out there if we didn't end up hiring Napier?