PDA

View Full Version : The Pirate Has Docked in Svegas

Indndawg
01-09-2020, 04:57 PM
https://t.co/CSgWYE4kLs?amp=1

Jack Lambert
01-09-2020, 05:10 PM
Hill was there to meet. That was pretty cool.

gtowndawg
01-09-2020, 05:19 PM
I watched the whole thing. He spoke to players for a while. I could only here two things he said though. Something about I've recruited here before. The second was something like "I just do what they tell me" and the players starting laughing.

Indndawg
01-09-2020, 05:25 PM
I watched the whole thing. He spoke to players for a while. I could only here two things he said though. Something about I've recruited here before. The second was something like "I just do what they tell me" and the players starting laughing.

I cautiously optimistic

HailStateSZN19
01-09-2020, 05:26 PM

Sounded like the players were trying to convince him to get us switched over to Nike lol. I've seen a couple players tweeting that hopefully we'd switch to Nike now since we got him & WSU was Nike.

gtowndawg
01-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Sounded like the players were trying to convince him to get us switched over to Nike lol. I've seen a couple players tweeting that hopefully we'd switch to Nike now since we got him & WSU was Nike.

Yeah, he looked down at his shoes once and was probably like "Do I have on Nike's? Oh, yeah, I do." I don't think he's the type that cares...

OLJWales
01-09-2020, 05:31 PM
Leach is going to have more obtainable access to quality talent like he's never had in his career. Leach having a D that will get him some 4 and outs could be entertaining. I guess all of this has him foaming at the bit.

Indndawg
01-09-2020, 05:35 PM
I'm beginning to foam at the bit and growing some winter wool. Bring on SBDW

coachnorm
01-09-2020, 05:42 PM
Yeah, he looked down at his shoes once and was probably like "Do I have on Nike's? Oh, yeah, I do." I don't think he's the type that cares...

You nailed it on the head. A couple years ago Washington State played in the Holliday Bowl. My program Southwestern Junior College housed WSU during their brief preparations. I saw the media addressing this poorly dressed man who looked like he just got finished with his chores and just got off the tractor. It was Leach and he just did not care about the worn jeans and scuffed up shoes he was wearing?