PDA

View Full Version : Do Yourself a Favor

Spiderman
01-09-2020, 03:15 PM
Go out and buy or order Swing Your Sword and Perfect Pass.

Swing Your Sword is all about Leach.

Perfect Pass is the story of he and Mumme's journey to inventing the Air Raid and how it works.

Good Stuff. I think for some doubters it might erase some fears and dispel some myths

Coursesuper
01-09-2020, 03:27 PM
Read them both, and you are correct. If you love football it's worth it.

deadheaddawg
01-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Awesome thread.

Thank you sir!

shrimp
01-09-2020, 03:51 PM

Perfect Pass is the story of he and Mumme's journey to inventing the Air Raid and how it works.

Good Stuff. I think for some doubters it might erase some fears and dispel some myths

Yes! Do it. Swing Your Sword is awesome.

Santiago
01-09-2020, 03:55 PM
Both are great....Also- he wrote a book about Geronimo
Hoping he will team up with a professor at MSU and teach the art of war class he had at Wazzou

DLGDawg
01-09-2020, 04:06 PM

Spider, what's your take on his ability to regain control of the program? That's my only concern.
I started the thread saying hiring leach would be a disaster. I based that off of thinking that he could probably maintain a level of discipline already established but could he bring us back to where we were 2 years ago?

Spiderman
01-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Spider, what's your take on his ability to regain control of the program? That's my only concern.
I started the thread saying hiring leach would be a disaster. I based that off of thinking that he could probably maintain a level of discipline already established but could he bring us back to where we were 2 years ago?

He's as big a hard ass as anybody. Again, Swing Your Sword will tell you that.

He revamped the S&C at TT when he arrived. Shocked the hell out of the returning players

DLGDawg
01-09-2020, 04:41 PM
He's as big a hard ass as anybody. Again, Swing Your Sword will tell you that.

He revamped the S&C at TT when he arrived. Shocked the hell out of the returning players

That is great to hear. I did not know he was a hardass. That's exactly what we need right now. I'll admit I have not read his book but will soon. Thanks for your input. Whatever happens I will support us til I die.