PDA

View Full Version : What I think is happening...

preachermatt83
01-09-2020, 12:04 PM
I think Cohen was serious when he said don?t believe anything you don?t hear from him. I honestly think what is happening is that Cohen has not offered anyone. That he is interviewing all the candidates and will offer when he?s done interviewing. Mere speculation on my part but that?s where I?m at

DogsofAnarchy
01-09-2020, 12:08 PM
Sounds very reasonable.

BulldogDX55
01-09-2020, 12:11 PM
I think Cohen was serious when he said don?t believe anything you don?t hear from him. I honestly think what is happening is that Cohen has not offered anyone. That he is interviewing all the candidates and will offer when he?s done interviewing. Mere speculation on my part but that?s where I?m at

Wait. So you're saying that all of the people panicking over information that they think is true but has no solid proof are being ridiculous babies who need to chill the hell out despite the fact that Cohen isn't tweeting hourly updates?

That's nuts!*****

DownwardDawg
01-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Agree. I truly believe that’s exactly what’s happening.

DLGDawg
01-09-2020, 12:17 PM

After it's all said and done, is it not typical for the AD to say this was the only candidate offered?? Serious question.

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-09-2020, 12:24 PM
I dont get the panic either. Napier clearly has turned us down so far, judge was pushed so hard by Rosey/Paul/wyatt that we probably wanted him but the Giants came calling.

Other than that, all we can reasonably assume is that Cohen has interviewed people. A random poster says "I've heard Cohen wont pay" or "I've heard we want Chizic" and the board melts as if that's actually what happened.

We have time, theres zero need to rush the hire except for optics, which is what I'd think only OM fans would care about. Someone says "we should hire Leach" and now the board goes into full war woth half the board thinking Cohen is about to destroy the program.

Napier is a good coach, we might still be trying to get him. Sark is a proven good coach, and wed get him if we offered. Theres no reason to panic or attack Cohen