PDA

View Full Version : I hope like hell...

Okrastar1
01-09-2020, 10:23 AM
I hope like hell State Baseball can save us for this athletic year and have a good showing on the field.... Football was a dumpster fire, with a ass whipping in a bowl. Basketball is looking to be the same way as we just barely miss the NIT, and play in the Sanderson Center Invitational Tourny. Which we do look to be the front runners in. Hell even the women are struggling due to so much youth Vic is having to deal with, thats been our rock for the past few years. This is a MSU year you wanna just pull the plug on already!

Doggie_Style
01-09-2020, 10:29 AM
I hope like hell State Baseball can save us for this athletic year and have a good showing on the field.... Football was a dumpster fire, with a ass whipping in a bowl. Basketball is looking to be the same way as we just barely miss the NIT, and play in the Sanderson Center Invitational Tourny. Which we do look to be the front runners in. Hell even the women are struggling due to so much youth Vic is having to deal with, thats been our rock for the past few years. This is a MSU year you wanna just pull the plug on already!

Hold your horses pal we still have tennis!***

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-09-2020, 10:54 AM

The women are struggling? aren't they 14-2 (2-0)?

Okrastar1
01-09-2020, 11:51 AM
The women are struggling? aren't they 14-2 (2-0)?

I mean struggling in the eyes of the dominance we have seen the past few years(complete youth movement), wasnt knocking them at all whatsoever. but that record is also deceiving due to the OOC schedule we had. We only played 3 teams in the OOC that had a heartbeat, 2 of those beat us.