PDA

View Full Version : Bert has outlived his usefulness to the Napier camp

WesternSkyDawg
01-08-2020, 08:25 PM
You know how you have to tell your wife not to get stuck on one particular house or car? Bc once she does, you?ll have to overpay to get it?

If it?s not a troll job, then the hope in Louisiana was to get the MSU fan base so emotionally invested, dead set on getting Napier that it would give them leverage in any negotiations.

Kudos to Cohen for lining up a couple legit alternatives to keep from getting boxed in. And most MSU fans are happy with any of the finalists. Need to hold firm on the buyout clause now, because giving him the job, only to be left holding the bag in a year or two when something else opens up, would hurt the program big time.

MoreCowbell
01-08-2020, 08:30 PM
You know how you have to tell your wife not to get stuck on one particular house or car? Bc once she does, you?ll have to overpay to get it?

If it?s not a troll job, then the hope in Louisiana was to get the MSU fan base so emotionally invested, dead set on getting Napier that it would give them leverage in any negotiations.

Kudos to Cohen for lining up a couple legit alternatives to keep from getting boxed in. And most MSU fans are happy with any of the finalists. Need to hold firm on the buyout clause now, because giving him the job, only to be left holding the bag in a year or two when something else opens up, would hurt the program big time.

Yep was thinking same thing earlier. Bert being used served its purpose as we all bought in, me included.

MoreCowbell
01-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Genius move by his agent/camp if so

basedog
01-08-2020, 08:35 PM
Seems Bert and company have over priced their value. To bad because if Napier proved his value in a few years he could have owned StarkVegas as well as named his next promotion.
I was all in for hiring Napier and still am but not the $$$ supposedly he is asking.
Good luck Billy, I wish you the best.

Cowbell
01-08-2020, 08:36 PM

Yeah but in the end you better buy the vehicle that she really wants. Otherwise you are risking her complaining when the next best option doesn't suit her fancy. Ask me how I know.

Cowbell
01-08-2020, 08:37 PM
Seems Bert and company have over priced their value. To bad because if Napier proved his value in a few years he could have owned StarkVegas as well as named his next promotion.
I was all in for hiring Napier and still am but not the $$$ supposedly he is asking.
Good luck Billy, I wish you the best.

Maybe he has realized dealing with Cohen is worth an extra million.

basedog
01-08-2020, 09:06 PM
Maybe he has realized dealing with Cohen is worth an extra million.

Maybe, but I'm thinking Napier and his agent have over valued themselves. I have no idea what they ask or what Cohen proposed but it must be off the table now. Maybe Napier should have done more incentives or bonus offers. He is making less than a million now, I just think they gambled and the IB ain't playing.

Btw, thanks for sharing Bert Stare, I for one believe your story. U never wavered.

deadheaddawg
01-08-2020, 09:06 PM
Are some of yall still acting like y'all believe Bert?

Surely y'all are trolling. No way anyone still thinks this fool is legit.

Homedawg
01-08-2020, 09:21 PM

Biggest troll job in the history of elitedawgs. Moorhead was fired. True. He wasn't the only one who knew that was happening. The rest mostly bs.

basedog
01-08-2020, 09:28 PM

My theory, I think there was some contact before the Egg Bowl. Then we won and the talk ended, but we fired Joe and contact was made. Napier and agent said fine but we will talk after Bowl game. I do think Cohen and Napier's agent chatted. But Cohen continued interviews, The Judge deal probably would have worked in our favor except the Giants ruined the day. But again Napier and agents gambled and are holding out only to see a huge amount of money going to another Coach at Msu. No way IF what Bert Stare has said about $$$ would I give to Napier at this time. I think Napier may take a while now to reach that much of a raise. A million dollar housing allowance Is crazy!

Mobile Bay
01-08-2020, 09:31 PM

Be careful saying that. I did yesterday and the response was a moderator from here used the information I created my account with to doxx me and threaten me.

yjnkdawg
01-08-2020, 09:34 PM
Yeah but in the end you better buy the vehicle that she really wants. Otherwise you are risking her complaining when the next best option doesn't suit her fancy. Ask me how I know.

Yeah and maybe after she looked at the whole car lot then she decided , you know there may be a better vehicle out there than the one I thought I originally wanted.

Gutter Cobreh
01-08-2020, 09:42 PM
Be careful saying that. I did yesterday and the response was a moderator from here used the information I created my account with to doxx me and threaten me.

You're conveniently leaving out the piece where you questioned that the Enforcer had been deceived after vetting Bert. The Enforcer vets you and gets 95% of it true (your words). Don't act like you made a comment and then were outed because of it.

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?79286-Final-Tuesday-Update&p=1216085#post1216085

yjnkdawg
01-08-2020, 09:44 PM
Maybe, but I'm thinking Napier and his agent have over valued themselves. I have no idea what they ask or what Cohen proposed but it must be off the table now. Maybe Napier should have done more incentives or bonus offers. He is making less than a million now, I just think they gambled and the IB ain't playing.

Btw, thanks for sharing Bert Stare, I for one believe your story. U never wavered.

I got to thinking that too Base. Actually when Judge was named as a candidate, and I checked on some things and saw who he may be bringing in as his staff, I thought then that he may be the better fit for us and he wanted to be here. USCE came open and Napier would probably be looking at that.

deadheaddawg
01-08-2020, 09:52 PM

I don't personally know the mods, so they are welcome to do that to me I guess.....but it won't change my opinion on things at all.

For all I know the enforcer is Bert. A bunch of random internet people vouching for each other isn't impressive. I know none of their real names, much less know them personally.

It clearly drove traffic here....it takes forever to load..... they could all be just having fun for all I know.

Which it was fun to play along......for a couple of days..... But now it's a really bad look for the fanbase. We have people running with blind rumors like they are facts, hounding National writers until they tweet about it.

People are comparing us to UT.....or search isn't a disaster like UT, yet people are saying it...and it's in a large part becausee of Bart and this continued nonsense.

But I don't own the site. They can do what they want. I appreciate them letting me speak my mind...which I will always do

Dawgology
01-08-2020, 09:54 PM
Eh. All signs point to an over valuation. Let him roll the dice for South Carolina. If he and his agent don’t understand that if he comes in and really wins here he could get paid 6-7 mil a year by us or grab a blue blood job then that’s on them. Good luck to him. Hope he continues winning at ULL next year because one thing I know is true...as fast as you can get hot you can go cold twice as fast.