PDA

View Full Version : Facts....

CadaverDawg
01-08-2020, 08:13 PM
-We don't know officially who has been interviewed

-We don't know officially that Cohen is coming across as a micromanager

-We don't know officially what our coaching hot board even looks like.

-We have no clue if we're close to a deal

We can say what we want about John (and that includes me and my unfounded comments), but much like we had no clue Lemonis was about to be the guy....we also have no clue where this search is. At this point, I'm done guessing and wondering whose rumors are the most true. Instead, im just going to be entertained by the rumor mill while hoping the surprise John is going to hit us with turns out to be a good one. Because NOBODY knows anything. No message board guys, no media, no book writers named after bowl games....Nobody, Except Cohen and Keenum.
He may botch this thing, but John has definitely learned the art of keeping folks guessing.

Spiderman
01-08-2020, 08:22 PM

We can say what we want about John (and that includes me and my unfounded comments), but much like we had no clue Lemonis was about to be the guy....we also have no clue where this search is. At this point, I'm done guessing and wondering whose rumors are the most true. Instead, im just going to be entertained by the rumor mill while hoping the surprise John is going to hit us with turns out to be a good one. Because NOBODY knows anything. No message board guys, no media, no book writers named after bowl games....Nobody, Except Cohen and Keenum.
He may botch this thing, but John has definitely learned the art of keeping folks guessing.

Yep, been saying that all along

Liverpooldawg
01-08-2020, 08:26 PM
I'll go even farther. OFFICIALLY (and probably unofficially) we don't KNOW one damn thing. EVERYTHING we have heard both on the boards AND from the media is unconfirmed RUMOR. People are taking this stuff and running with it like it is iron clad fact. It's down right funny.

FriarsPoint
01-08-2020, 08:29 PM
I’m pretty sure we know Judge was interviewed and more than likely offered the job. We know Sarkisian was interviewed along with Monken, Chizik, and Calhoun. I think that’s it.

Dawgowar
01-08-2020, 08:30 PM
The dude flat warned us not to buy the BS - I hope he takes two more weeks. Be thorough John. Take your time and get it right. The posers will only keep making up more and more extravagant crap info. Will be obvious - as if it is not now - who really has info and who lives in the pathetic fantasyland of their own imagination.

The world isn't ending. We are hiring an employee - and nobody on this board controls the process.

LoneStarDawg
01-08-2020, 08:30 PM
The man tried to tell you don?t listen to the rumors***

Liverpooldawg
01-08-2020, 08:35 PM
I’m pretty sure we know Judge was interviewed and more than likely offered the job. We know Sarkisian was interviewed along with Monken, Chizik, and Calhoun. I think that’s it.

We don't KNOW any of that. Those are all rumors as well.

Sportsdog
01-08-2020, 08:56 PM
Thanks to all of you for this. Truer words have never been spoken. Adds some sanity to the last several days.

deadheaddawg
01-08-2020, 09:00 PM
This is without a doubt the best thread since the bowl game.

Thank you for posting this. Well said

MSUMatt
01-08-2020, 09:01 PM
Bert knows.

defiantdog
01-08-2020, 09:15 PM
Bert knows.
Homedawg would know before Bert

TheLostDawg
01-08-2020, 09:27 PM
Yeah but you know those guys love it because it's no telling how many people pay for sites to read information since everyone is grasping at straws. I'm sure their revenue spikes every two years when he go on a coaching search. In not so sure how much it will after this go round because it seems Cohen is keeping things to himself after the baseball fiasco. It worked out well but man were people mad.

DownwardDawg
01-08-2020, 09:44 PM

^^^This^^^
You always represent my thoughts perfectly CadaverDawg!!!! You da man!!!

dawgday166
01-08-2020, 09:46 PM
I agree with OP. Just wait and see what happens. Maybe Cohen decided not to pull a quick trigger this time and hell, who knows, he may hire the next Vince Lombardi **

ETA: Just hope he don't get Vince from Fordham *

parabrave
01-08-2020, 10:17 PM
Best post this week/

JoseBrown
01-08-2020, 10:28 PM
He said in the PC don't believe it if it doesn't come out of his mouth. But it's fun to tell rumors, that way you can spread the ones you like and shitcan those you don't...

bobtail bob
01-08-2020, 10:28 PM
This is the truth

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
01-09-2020, 12:55 AM

Isn’t there a good reporter on this beat that can dig up this kind of info?

ScoobaDawg
01-09-2020, 12:58 AM
Facts... I need more Bourbon.....
Didn''t read a damn any of that....

So is it a pirate, a Bert, a guy i should not drink with.. or let's just pull sh!t out of our hat...

Good night.

BeardoMSU
01-09-2020, 01:05 AM
Facts... I need more Bourbon.....
Didn''t read a damn any of that....

So is it a pirate, a Bert, a guy i should not drink with.. or let's just pull sh!t out of our hat...

Good night.

Hey, **** it!!!!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xMZrEzU62lA/maxresdefault.jpg

But yeah...might as well drink on a school night...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/10R53jkO17VQFW/source.gif

IMAREBL2 AND A DAWG
01-09-2020, 01:07 AM
Be thorough John. Take your time and get it right.

This