PDA

View Full Version : So how much blame does Keenum and Bracky bear for this $###show?

Indndawg
01-08-2020, 02:29 PM
JC is a big 17up bc of his ego but I can't help blv there's some more blame to go around

smootness
01-08-2020, 02:32 PM
Explain to me, using only things we know, how this is a $@%# show or that Cohen has 17'd up.

Coursesuper
01-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Exactly how does compliance get into a coaching search?

Eric Nies Grind Time
01-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Don't we need to wait to see who is hired? All we know is that we are not getting Judge....which most people are happy about.

vv83
01-08-2020, 02:45 PM
Exactly how does compliance get into a coaching search?

Wait you serious? You don?t think a upcoming HC isn?t going to seriously consider how internally handcuffed he?d be on his first big boy job? Bracky has proven repeatedly he will bend over for the NCAA at first glance.

Big4Dawg
01-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Am in the minority thinking that this isn't a shit show? Nothing has happened besides Judge turning us down for an NFL job.

MrKotter
01-08-2020, 03:03 PM
JC is a big 17up bc of his ego but I can't help blv there's some more blame to go around

Dead serious, is your IQ even double digits? Yes, let's rush this and hire Moorhead part 2. The only idiots who think this is a big 17 up are the gullible morons that believe every tale told. Is it not past obvious to you that NO ONE has a good handle on this.

RiverCityDawg
01-08-2020, 03:07 PM
Am in the minority thinking that this isn't a shit show? Nothing has happened besides Judge turning us down for an NFL job.

I'm right there with you. People have conjured up this shit show narrative based on their impatience, echo chamber rumors and a damn sesame street puppet. It's been 5 days and we're in a recruiting dead period. Let's see where it lands before we run Cohen out of town on a rail.

Liverpooldawg
01-08-2020, 03:11 PM
I think you need to wait and see who is hired before you use that kind of language to describe it. It hasn't even been a week yet and we are making a hire, because of what we just did with the last one, will be here a minimum of four years even if it's a disaster.

Coursesuper
01-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Wait you serious? You don?t think a upcoming HC isn?t going to seriously consider how internally handcuffed he?d be on his first big boy job? Bracky has proven repeatedly he will bend over for the NCAA at first glance.

Well, let's put it like this, if y'all think a guy that couldn't coach DB's at SHS and is paid to shuffle paper is actually making policy you might need to re-evaluate you decision making paradigm. He is only doing as he is directed, he works for someone.

OLJWales
01-08-2020, 03:22 PM
When Joe was fired, all the experts here were convinced we would not have done so had we not already had someone lined up. If that was the case then what the 17 happened? I think Cohen should get a pass on the Joe hire cuz it's looked good but very rarely is a hire a for sure thing. The baseball HC hiring process was a cluster and now this one appears to be headed for NEW Shit show. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Dawgology
01-08-2020, 03:30 PM
From what I understand we would have hired Napier after the Egg Bowl if Keenum hadn?t stopped it

smootness
01-08-2020, 03:31 PM
When Joe was fired, all the experts here were convinced we would not have done so had we not already had someone lined up. If that was the case then what the 17 happened?

Uh...they didn't actually know that?

Is it hard to believe at this point that nobody here knows anything?

deadheaddawg
01-08-2020, 04:03 PM
What are you calling a s**t show. Nobody posting on this board knows anything about the search so I guess you are referring to Bert and other non connected people starting rumors, because that is the only s**t show we know about.

And I don't see how you can blame Keenum for Bert

OLJWales
01-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Either they were right, then Cohen may have 17d up or they were wrong. I'd be hard pressed to believe Cohen hadn't already spoken to some people prior to the firing. Something seems amiss.

But you are definitely right now in that nobody appears to have a clue.

Imagine Cohen and BN sipping a cold one into a bar laughing out loud about the msg boards. One of them saying " yea, let's wait another day, this shits funny"

msudawglb
01-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Yeah, this post is dumb. No one knows who?s being hired. And no one knows what has actually gone down the past 5-7 days involving our search.

Cooterpoot
01-08-2020, 04:17 PM
This is a bad look primarily because of Jeans Page. Jean wouldn't stay in his lane and made it a very public problem. The rest is just a normal search.

Cowbell
01-08-2020, 05:23 PM
This is a bad look primarily because of Jeans Page. Jean wouldn't stay in his lane and made it a very public problem. The rest is just a normal search.

Yeah they've already been 90% sure we were going to hire two different guys and neither got done. That's what looks bad.

BulldogDX55
01-08-2020, 05:25 PM
1. It hasn't actually been a shit show. All we know are rumors and it's been less than a week.

2. Why is everyone being such big ******* babies.

3. This is as annoying as on 24/7 where someone posts a thread called "P/R/S/G/D" every five minutes and without fail it's them saying "any updates?!?!?!?"

gravedigger
01-08-2020, 06:01 PM
Well, let's put it like this, if y'all think a guy that couldn't coach DB's at SHS and is paid to shuffle paper is actually making policy you might need to re-evaluate you decision making paradigm. He is only doing as he is directed, he works for someone.

Correct