PDA

View Full Version : Wow, it will be Leach

smootness
01-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Announcement coming Friday. Can't tell you how I know, but I do.

If this doesn't end up happening, though, then know that it's because I'm even more important than a guy on a message board making a prediction, I was actually being used in an elaborate scheme to help the university. Million dollar deals are the kind of thing they often use message boards to negotiate.

hacker
01-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Got em

Gutter Cobreh
01-08-2020, 12:12 PM
Thank you for your unselfish service to the university Smootness!!! It's warriors like yourself, who give up their internet credibility, that get these types of deals completed. Truly remarkable.

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-08-2020, 12:14 PM
I'm sorry smoot, but you lost me in the middle. Is JoMo gone? I need you to put a recap at the bottom of what's going on

BeardoMSU
01-08-2020, 12:19 PM
#IstandwithSmoot

https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-02-2018/puCfwF.gif

mstatefan91
01-08-2020, 12:20 PM

smootness
01-08-2020, 12:27 PM
Oh, sorry, to recap: Moorhead is gone, Rosebowl is wrong, Leach is our next coach, unless he isn't, in which case I still wasn't wrong but was doing a public service. Or, I was wrong and knowingly misleading people but in a positive way. Or, I thought I was right but actually wrong, but hey, it's better to have the information, right or wrong, than to not have it...right? Anyway, take what I say seriously because it's legit. Or BS, but intentional, purposeful, positive BS. It's really hard for me to know myself.

Santiago
01-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Man I hope so!!!!

StateDawg44
01-08-2020, 12:40 PM
ANOTHER HUGE CREDIBLE SCOOP BY ED.

Way to go team. Especially you Smoot.

Coursesuper
01-08-2020, 12:44 PM
Right up until he tells the AD to @%&# off.

smootness
01-08-2020, 12:45 PM
ANOTHER HUGE CREDIBLE SCOOP BY ED.

Way to go team. Especially you Smoot.

And the good thing is, even if I'm completely wrong, hey, it was fun wasn't it?

Doggie_Style
01-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Oh, sorry, to recap: Moorhead is gone, Rosebowl is wrong, Leach is our next coach, unless he isn't, in which case I still wasn't wrong but was doing a public service. Or, I was wrong and knowingly misleading people but in a positive way. Or, I thought I was right but actually wrong, but hey, it's better to have the information, right or wrong, than to not have it...right? Anyway, take what I say seriously because it's legit. Or BS, but intentional, purposeful, positive BS. It's really hard for me to know myself.

Wow this is legit! Thanks sooooo much accurate info like this is why I keep coming back! By the way have you been cleared by the Enforcer? Oh nevermind this is sooooo much fun! You may want to get a new Avatar that is soft an cuddley though.....seems to keep the clicks coming

Bert Stare
01-08-2020, 01:06 PM

If this doesn't end up happening, though, then know that it's because I'm even more important than a guy on a message board making a prediction, I was actually being used in an elaborate scheme to help the university. Million dollar deals are the kind of thing they often use message boards to negotiate.

i can take a good ribbing, and i have explained the situation as best as i can. that being said, my post this morning is accurate. cohen reached back out to roussell this morning. talks resumed, and there is a face to face meeting scheduled today between napier and cohen.

The Federalist Engineer
01-08-2020, 01:11 PM
MLS #19-2692

https://www.realliving.com/megan.gibson/homes-for-sale/6607-Self-Creek-Rd-Starkville-MS-39759-287473175

It's definitely Leach. This house will look great with pirate fathead stickers

smootness
01-08-2020, 01:36 PM
i can take a good ribbing, and i have explained the situation as best as i can. that being said, my post this morning is accurate. cohen reached back out to roussell this morning. talks resumed, and there is a face to face meeting scheduled today between napier and cohen.

So are these facts, or, like you have said all your other posts were, is this just to get the eyes of people and to be used in the negotiation? Is it possible for anyone to tell which is which? Or will you only conveniently reveal that once it's clear it didn't happen?

It's funny to me that you think people are still going to believe you.

Doggie_Style
01-08-2020, 01:51 PM

Go away......haven't you heard Smootness is the new 'fun guy' in town.....It's Leach!

parabrave
01-08-2020, 05:41 PM
Go away......haven't you heard Smootness is the new 'fun guy' in town.....It's Leach!

Imagine partying with Smoot and Leach. Now that would be for the ages.

Gutter Cobreh
01-09-2020, 04:56 PM

Gotta give credit to Smoot for putting his internet credibility on the line and calling this to happen yesterday!!!***

Commercecomet24
01-09-2020, 05:01 PM

You were wrong man! They didn't announce him on friday! This is thursday lol!****

Good Call, Smoot!

smootness
01-09-2020, 05:04 PM
Yeah, got the day wrong. But things change. It escalated quicker than I thought it would. Nonetheless, I clearly knew it would be Leach. You must now take everything I say as confirmed fact.

Gutter Cobreh
01-09-2020, 05:09 PM
Yeah, got the day wrong. But things change. It escalated quicker than I thought it would. Nonetheless, I clearly knew it would be Leach. You must now take everything I say as confirmed fact.

I only believe you when it involves multi-million dollar deals. Your opinions on anything sports related will continue to be ignored as you've shown you know absolutely nothing. Fair?***

smootness
01-09-2020, 05:22 PM
I only believe you when it involves multi-million dollar deals. Your opinions on anything sports related will continue to be ignored as you've shown you know absolutely nothing. Fair?***

Oh totally. I'm a dunce.