-Judge offer? Takes Giants job
-Chizik pulls name out
-Another Napier attempt, declined
- Sark rumors
-Sark rumors premature

Am I missing anything? Any interviews?

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-08-2020, 12:00 PM
I dont believe for one second we were genuinly interested in Chiz and he pulled out. He got the memo he wasn't going to get the job and withdrew to save face. We let him because hes a prominent member of thebSEC media and we want to be on his good side

parabrave
01-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Only one person knows and it ain't you, or anyone else on any msg board. But it is good for business. Remember there is no such thing as bad publicity or as the great Dale E told a young Jeff Gordon "would you rather hear nothing".

NCDawg
01-08-2020, 12:22 PM
I still don't understand why we aren't giving Hudspeth consideration. What has he done to PO everyone? Also, have we even approached Satterfield or Neal Brown to see if they may be interested. I know we passed them over last time, but maybe they still may have an interest if things could be worked out with their current schools. Blake Anderson or Bill Clark may be two other good possibilities.

Mimi's Babies
01-08-2020, 12:44 PM
His involvement is NCAA sanctions????

PMDawg
01-08-2020, 01:04 PM
I still don't understand why we aren't giving Hudspeth consideration. What has he done to PO everyone? Also, have we even approached Satterfield or Neal Brown to see if they may be interested. I know we passed them over last time, but maybe they still may have an interest if things could be worked out with their current schools. Blake Anderson or Bill Clark may be two other good possibilities.

Have you ever heard a credible source link him to ANY decent job? No? Wonder why no one else is interested in him either?

Liverpooldawg
01-08-2020, 01:05 PM

He has serious NCAA baggage and he had three terrible seasons at LaLA before he got fired.