PDA

View Full Version : Cohen is in a no win situation with the message board media

msudawglb
01-08-2020, 11:53 AM
I read that Cohen better get this right...his job is hanging on this hire. Another mistake and he's gone! Then I read that Cohen is meddling and he can't get out of his own way. Cohen should just cough up the money and hire "xxxx". And I read...If the hiring process takes too long, we are Tennessee and no one wants this job. We are scraping the bottom.

Maybe some of these names that are popping up are because their agents are leaking the information of interviews so that there may be a contract renegotiation even if that candidate is not a legitimate candidate for the MSU job. Mullen used to use this tactic quite often with us.

If message board "in the know" posters can't be the first to post who the hire will be....they can post how Cohen pissed off a candidate and therefore get a moment of glory as being "in the know". I'm betting they don't know shit.

SwaggerVance
01-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Its pretty pathetic around here. Its like a train wreck i cant take my eyes off of. I keep coming back to see if it can descend any further and it does.

deadheaddawg
01-08-2020, 11:57 AM
People here are not "in the know". People that are actually "in the know" don't need the message board attention so many of the school girls here need.

This place is for entertainment only. It is not for facts. It is not for serious football talk.

Cohen doesn't need to waste his time with this place (or any other message board)