PDA

View Full Version : Just off the phone with my source...

Randolph Dupree
01-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Hearing Cohen has said 17it and will name himself head coach later today. Hearing he's actually cutting his own pay and moving Bracky to recruiting coordinator.

Anybody hearing anything on possible assistants?

Mobile Bay
01-08-2020, 11:58 AM
I hear Shrek the parking Nazi will be WR coach

Lord McBuckethead
01-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Shit, shrek retired with 25 years in PERS. Probably lives better than all of us.

Msujd164
01-08-2020, 12:02 PM
Make sure it?s not some dumbass joke. It takes a week and a half to open a thread now, and almost makes me destroy my phone while you try to be ?funny?

StoneDawg
01-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Better than Joe!!!!

chainedup_Dawg
01-08-2020, 12:37 PM
Bus Driver to Fan Relations/ Gameday Operations Coordinator

JoseBrown
01-08-2020, 12:42 PM
Man, really? It took me 30 17n minutes to open this post for this shit! C'mon Man!!

I'm hearing Woody McCorvey for OC, but only if his best friend Sylvester Croom comes on as quarterback coach...idk..
And a finalist for DC has been said to be Peter Sirmon, he said he has some unfinished business to take care of. But the caveat here is he'll only come back if Willie Gay stays gone to the NFL. Said he wants to improve our linebacker play this year. WTF, right?

I need a Bert Stare update this morning. I see the overnight thought that Sark has already been signed, bought a house and had a team meeting by Rosie has now been said maybe that's not the case. Now we're back to its Grantham maybe. It's anybody and everybody says Rosie, but definitely not Napier and he'll only tell why after this is all over. Some are trying to start today's name being Blake Anderson will be hired, Rosie, but he's not gonna say it's over yet cause it could still be Grantham cause he's our ace in the hole. I need a Bert Stare update, Rosie is killing me....