PDA

View Full Version : My question on Sark is....

maroonmania
01-08-2020, 08:24 AM
can he instill toughness, discipline and accountability back into the program? If he can't, the other things are sort of secondary at this point. That is one thing I thought Napier could definitely do but I don't know about Sark. Maybe he can, but with his own personal issues its not something I would have associated with him. That's also another reason I would have been OK with either of the 2 military academy coaches.

Liverpooldawg
01-08-2020, 09:11 AM
can he instill toughness, discipline and accountability back into the program? If he can't, the other things are sort of secondary at this point. That is one thing I thought Napier could definitely do but I don't know about Sark. Maybe he can, but with his own personal issues its not something I would have associated with him. That's also another reason I would have been OK with either of the 2 military academy coaches.

You have no real idea how good the academy coaches are at discipline. They aren't the reason for how disciplined those teams are.

StateDawg44
01-08-2020, 09:14 AM
Very valid point

maroonmania
01-08-2020, 09:19 AM
You have no real idea how good the academy coaches are at discipline. They aren't the reason for how disciplined those teams are.
Good point on the academy guys although Monken was a HC before going to Army. Concern on Sark specifically was the point though.