PDA

View Full Version : Possible Sarkisian hire

Dawgcap
01-08-2020, 12:12 AM
While not my first choice I personally don?t hate it. Great talent. Mistakes in the past?? YES But that?s what intrigued me about this. We have a man who has battled back, turned things around for the most part. With that being said I think this is a man with something to prove. And I can guarantee he has not held strong without a strong inner circle. I believe he has developed a trust over the last 5 years many can only dream of. I believe his inner circle will be the staff that knows and believes in him and I believe he will believe in them.
That?s the difference that may set him apart from Moorhead who trusted in himself and not his staff. I may be way off base but I?m ok with a man who walked through fire and had guys who supported him through it. I believe his inner circle of coaches will push each other.
While it may be a dump post because I said believe so much I think that may be the actual difference because of belief of coaches that know what each has for each other. Sorry so sappy but think the difference will be in a staff ready to battle together! Hail State!!

msu4ever
01-08-2020, 01:41 AM
I’m buying along with ya. As someone who has walked through similar fires, had second chances, and rebuilt my life, I will be excited if he is here and welcome him in our community. It’ll be a great story.