PDA

View Full Version : Boy it has gotten quiet

Cowbell
01-07-2020, 06:53 PM
It's pretty obvious Cohen or Keenum have pushed some buttons. Even the in-the-know guys on here have went hush. I'm guessing Napier wants to tell his players in person in the morning and we are giving him the respect they deserve.

Spiderman
01-07-2020, 06:55 PM
It's pretty obvious Cohen or Keenum have pushed some buttons. Even the in-the-know guys on here have went hush. I'm guessing Napier wants to tell his players in person in the morning and we are giving him the respect they deserve.

It's actually been quiet since day one. It wasn't all AD speak when Cohen said be leery of rumors unless it comes directly from him

DogsofAnarchy
01-07-2020, 06:58 PM
It’s getting done. Somehow, somewhere and someone.

Cowbell
01-07-2020, 06:59 PM
I'm mostly meaning the airwaves and social media. Since the supposed meeting with Napier it has want silent.

Spiderman
01-07-2020, 07:02 PM
I'm mostly meaning the airwaves and social media. Since the supposed meeting with Napier it has want silent.

All that was/is 99.9% bullshit

ScoobaDawg
01-07-2020, 07:22 PM
All that was/is 99.9% bullshit

So are you saying... You know something? Or is everyone clueless and you post is bullshit calling his bullshit....

Still #teambert

Turfdawg67
01-07-2020, 07:41 PM
So are you saying... You know something? Or is everyone clueless and you post is bullshit calling his bullshit....

Still #teambert

His OM golfing buddies want him to believe it's all bullshit.

Spiderman
01-07-2020, 08:14 PM
His OM golfing buddies want him to believe it's all bullshit.

Nope, just not believing anything that doesn't come from a true insider who I know and trust. They don't know what's gonna happen, so that tells me 99.9% of State fans and people on here don't either