PDA

View Full Version : Idiot Leaders

Reunion Dog
01-07-2020, 06:06 PM
Cohen is pushing a damn UNIVERSITY wide Strength Coach INSTEAD of a program only strength coach in these interviews. Unbelievable how this WEAK & CHEAP ass 17 AD is trying to control the possible new coach.

And don't think Keenum is not responsible for this cluster 17.

We have weak clueless folks that have NO Interpersonal skills leading the biggest hire State could make.

Blind leading the blind. I would much rather have Keenum's wife leading this search than the two we have doing it.

#DUMB&DUMBER!!

Can't make this up...

dawgday166
01-07-2020, 06:08 PM
If that's true it is dumb IMO. Different sports need to train differently.

ShotgunDawg
01-07-2020, 06:09 PM
Yikes

trojandawg
01-07-2020, 06:10 PM
that's just dumb.

dantheman4248
01-07-2020, 06:12 PM
These posts by this guy are just so amazingly ludicrous. Idk how he hasn't been banned but keep going.

confucius say
01-07-2020, 06:13 PM
Each sport would have its own, under the umbrella of the head S&C guy, no?

Commercecomet24
01-07-2020, 06:15 PM

I would assume yes as that's how it's been done at other universities that do this.

BrunswickDawg
01-07-2020, 06:19 PM
I would assume yes as that's how it's been done at other universities that do this.

Yep. It's a lot more common than most people think. People have to remember you are dealing with a government institution. They have parameters and pay structures that they have to follow to justify hires. Making someone a Director over an entire universities strength and training program to pay them $500k+ is one way some schools have to do it.

Anonymous
01-07-2020, 06:22 PM
Cohen is pushing a damn UNIVERSITY wide Strength Coach INSTEAD of a program only strength coach in these interviews. Unbelievable how this WEAK & CHEAP ass 17 AD is trying to control the possible new coach.

And don't think Keenum is not responsible for this cluster 17.

We have weak clueless folks that have NO Interpersonal skills leading the biggest hire State could make.

Blind leading the blind. I would much rather have Keenum's wife leading this search than the two we have doing it.

#DUMB&DUMBER!!

Can't make this up...

There is nothing cheap about trying to bring on Aaron Feld, and it certainly isn't a bad idea. Sit this one out pal.

dawgday166
01-07-2020, 06:26 PM

I did think of this after I posted. Got to thinking and said there's no way one guy can handle all the sports. So figured OP may have misunderstood.

MrKotter
01-07-2020, 06:27 PM
These posts by this guy are just so amazingly ludicrous. Idk how he hasn't been banned but keep going.
No kidding. We're going to sour a $7-10 million deal on coaches to save a couple hundred thousand on a university wide strength coach. Yeah, ok

Reunion Dog
01-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Dantheman.... The last thing I am is ludicrous. I have been around this department for more than 40 years. U need to know I have forgotten more than you will ever know. .. And I am sick & tire of this bush league Leadership & administration. Strickland & Cohen blindsided Keenum for Cohen to get the job in the 1st place. Keenum has the 78% of this fan base fooled that he a strong leader.

He is not. And his AD is weaker than he is. The whole adminstration... Especially in Athletics... Needs to be blown up. I am talking administrative folks. If you can't see that... Then enjoy your friends in the 78% club...

confucius say
01-07-2020, 06:32 PM
Strickland?

yjnkdawg
01-07-2020, 06:33 PM
I don't understand the university wide concept. I do understand the concept of the school hiring their own football strength and conditioning coach. Tommy Moffitt, LSU's Strength and Conditioning Coach, has been in that position at LSU for 19 years.

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-07-2020, 06:48 PM
Strickland?

Legitimate lol. Rep given

Beaver
01-07-2020, 06:56 PM
U need to know I have forgotten more than you will ever know..

Weird flex but ok