PDA

View Full Version : This isn't rocket science

Cowbell
01-07-2020, 03:29 PM
Cohen has been trolling us the whole time. Mainly to buy time for Napier but also because of EB leak. He practically warned us in his PC. Do you not think he did his homework before he fired Joe. He's had practically since the TN game to find someone.

Napier has been adamant that he was going to get that bowl win. Do you realize that was his first bowl Win as a college HC. You also realize he has to keep his current staff focused during this time and not chasing down job leads. He told us he wasn't interviewing for jobs until after the bowl game.

I fully believe Cohen worked a deal with him early on that still has to be finalized and signed. Judge was given an offer to push him into the giants job - you know why? Carolina flew to Baylor to interview Matt Rhule first and he then called the giants to give them a chance to match an offer at the same time judge is sitting there with reports linking him to the State job. And Baylor has had their backup all along from what I hear so that was agents posturing too.

This has been a chess mass between agents in my opinion and we just used it to our advantage. If it was anyone but Napier, they would be in Starkville already because time is of the essence with our current players.

MoreCowbell
01-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Exactly. This is basically what I said in my thread yesterday. It is obvious.

Hambone
01-07-2020, 06:36 PM
A post by Cowbell and then a follow up by MoreCowbell

Coincidence, I think not!

#justtryingtocreateaconspiracy

Cowbell
01-07-2020, 06:43 PM
A post by Cowbell and then a follow up by MoreCowbell

Coincidence, I think not!

#justtryingtocreateaconspiracy
#justtryingtomakeferrelproud