PDA

View Full Version : In 10 hours or less, Bert Stare is a legend

PMDawg
01-07-2020, 02:52 PM
The only question is for what. If Napier is announced today, he's a legendary message board hero. If the clock strikes midnight and he's not announced, Bert is a Legendary Troll.

Tick tock Bert. Will we get a JWells moment soon?

DLGDawg
01-07-2020, 03:01 PM
The only question is for what. If Napier is announced today, he's a legendary message board hero. If the clock strikes midnight and he's not announced, Bert is a Legendary Troll.

Tick tock Bert. Will we get a JWells moment soon?

The Enforcer AND the Swami have vetted Bert as "not a troll".

Beaver
01-07-2020, 06:28 PM
Bump for Bert. I would assume if a "formal" announcement is to be made, it would have to be at least before 10 pm right? Bert, I see you have been online within the past hour but have not posted since early this afternoon. Is the announcement still supposed to take place today? By "formal" did you mean a press conference or just a tweet/press release from the university?

ScoobaDawg
01-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Geez guys.. let it play out.. he's not going to give us play by play. #TeamBert.. ride with it...

Beaver
01-07-2020, 06:50 PM
Geez guys.. let it play out.. he's not going to give us play by play. #TeamBert.. ride with it...

It's a legit question. I ask because he's been spot on about everything else so far. If he wants to come and say the announcement won't be until later this week, that's fine with me. Doesn't make him wrong whatsoever. Either way if Napier ends up as coach Bert is an all-timer.

RiverCityDawg
01-07-2020, 06:54 PM

It's clear now a deal was not done with Napier the way Bert said, but at this point I'm perfectly willing to forever call him a legend if Napier comes back around and signs the deal #TeamBert