PDA

View Full Version : Ok Rouge, it's time to spill it...

War Machine Dawg
01-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Just how far in over his head is Cohen? Because no one can deny this has all the makings of a serious cluster17 at the moment. Obviously I realize it's still a process and could all work out if we wind up with Napier later today or tomorrow, but right now, it's looking like a complete disaster.

Oh, and if everything I said about Cohen was true if he hires Judge, who I actually liked as a candidate, then it's true tenfold if we hire Grantham. That hire wouldn't excite me at all. Honestly, I'd rather roll the dice on Hud than Grantham. And Hud is way down my list, the ultimate safety net choice.

Also, why is Cohen's apparent list of candidates so shitty? I mean, Grantham, Hud, Sark, etc. are damn near bottom of the barrel.

Dawgology
01-07-2020, 01:02 PM
You probably won't get an answer because no one really knows anything outside of conjecture. If I learned anything in the last internet rumor fiasco that no one really has any sources. They just guess or make assumptions.

Todd4State
01-07-2020, 01:06 PM
I don't understand why we wouldn't hire Hud if we can't get Napier? I mean why Grantham over Hud?

deadheaddawg
01-07-2020, 01:15 PM
Why was Hud fired from ULL? Isn't that a HUGE red flag?

Todd4State
01-07-2020, 01:26 PM
Not as much a red flag than Grantham's sideline behavior at times to be honest.

WinningIsRelentless
01-07-2020, 01:30 PM
I don't understand why we wouldn't hire Hud if we can't get Napier? I mean why Grantham over Hud?

If you want to know why Hud isn?t getting a chance, look up the number of arrest he had his last 3 years at ULL. This alone with the NCAA issue is why. We would be better off with JoMo.

RougeDawg
01-07-2020, 01:41 PM
I will say, do not throw out your crawfish pots just yet. Lots of wheels turning today after the Giants/Panthers announcements. Still holding back the details until a decision is made. Need to let it play out and not derail anything.

trojandawg
01-07-2020, 01:45 PM
the more i read about Billy installing the tough and winning cULture there. the more i want him in Starkville.

HancockCountyDog
01-07-2020, 02:32 PM
I would assume that we will wait until Baylor hires a coach - if it isn't Napier - then we offer him 4 years and whatever number that gets the job done.

I wonder if they will be that patient.

1bigdawg
01-07-2020, 04:03 PM
I would assume that we will wait until Baylor hires a coach - if it isn't Napier - then we offer him 4 years and whatever number that gets the job done.

That would be a bad play by Napier. He loses his leverage if he waits for Baylor and does not get the job.