PDA

View Full Version : Napier!!

preachermatt83
01-07-2020, 12:06 PM
I?m going down with the ship baby!! Lol. If we don?t hire him though I?d be happy with sark or grantham but I do not want Calhoun or Clawson!! Bring on Napier!! #BertWasRight

Duckdog
01-07-2020, 12:11 PM
ALL HAIL BERT!!!!!!!!!!!!

DogsofAnarchy
01-07-2020, 12:15 PM
Fuente or HUD would be great here also.

smootness
01-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Pretty obvious at this point Bert was not right. You would be hearing all kinds of reports of a team meeting at ULL and it would already be leaking that we hired Napier.

hacker
01-07-2020, 12:24 PM
It's obvious it's not Napier and Bert was trolling. Judge had an offer. If the rest of the outlandish shit he said didn't convince you, that should. Now Grantham is up next.

I really wish they'd give Hud a chance.

defiantdog
01-07-2020, 12:29 PM
It's obvious it's not Napier and Bert was trolling. Judge had an offer. If the rest of the outlandish shit he said didn't convince you, that should. Now Grantham is up next.

I really wish they'd give Hud a chance.
At this point..... I'm not sure Judge ever had an offer..... lots of assumptions by all media "sources"

preachermatt83
01-07-2020, 12:39 PM
Hud would certainly be on my list too btw but I just don?t think he?s gonna get a shot. Hope I?m wrong.

OLJWales
01-07-2020, 01:07 PM
I sure wish I knew why HUD cant get a shot. I guess it's so bad it can't be said on a msg board

RougeDawg
01-07-2020, 03:07 PM
At this point..... I'm not sure Judge ever had an offer..... lots of assumptions by all media "sources"

Judge had an offer, but was waiting on giants.

deadheaddawg
01-07-2020, 03:10 PM
I sure wish I knew why HUD cant get a shot. I guess it's so bad it can't be said on a msg board

Didn't he have 3 successive losing seasons and got fired from ULL?

Can someone explain how they are spinning that in their heads to try to make him sound like a decent candidate?

His career looks to be going backwards.

TheLostDawg
01-07-2020, 03:17 PM

From what I gather, it was off the field issues such as arrests. That's what someone posted on one of the many other threads. I can see why we wouldn't go after him because of this after everything that's gone on lately with our program (Gay-Schrader). We need someone that can control teenagers on a collegiate level. However this might not be true but again, if it is, I can see why we've held back on him.