01-07-2020, 11:59 AM
bring Hud home..

Ari Gold
01-07-2020, 12:17 PM
The billboard mafia..

3rdGen
01-07-2020, 12:31 PM
bring Hud home..

Im with you man.... Cohen looking like a chump at the moment. Get Hud, get hall, keep shoop.

PAY THE MAN AND THE STAFF!!!

fader2103
01-07-2020, 01:26 PM
I agree, I don't care if Todd Grantham is a popular choice with some because his son signed on to play baseball but Napier and Hud were my 1. 2. If it's not Napier then bring on Hud. He has head coaching experience, He is a hard nosed guy, He loves MSU. Mississippi HS coaches that I know love him.

MaroonFlounder
01-07-2020, 01:29 PM
If it's not Napier then bring on Hud. He has head coaching experience, He is a hard nosed guy, He loves MSU. Mississippi HS coaches that I know love him.

And he has NCAA baggage from his ULL days....

deadheaddawg
01-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Didn't he have 3 successive losing seasons and got fired from ULL?

Can someone explain how they are spinning that in their heads to try to make him sound like a decent candidate?

His career looks to be going backwards.

W?

tcdog70
01-07-2020, 03:30 PM
17 me running!!--dude if baggage was an issue why in the wide world of sports did we hire him 2 years ago?? Nobody gave a shit about baggage when he put together the plan that beat Auburn. The best Coach we have ever hired had more baggage than HUD.. The King Jackie. Do we want a Coach that fits us to a T or go around whining about baggage. he was cleared of any wrong doing at ULL. if Baggage was such a big ass deal--why would Auburn hire Pearl or LSU keep their basketball Coach.? If the NCAA says you are cleared then dammit you ARE CLEARED.

Saltydog
01-07-2020, 03:59 PM
I agree. Just hire Hud and be done with it. Let him bring in Will Hall and let's roll. Another MSU search that seems bungled when the answer has been there all along.

dawgs
01-07-2020, 07:11 PM
17 me running!!--dude if baggage was an issue why in the wide world of sports did we hire him 2 years ago?? Nobody gave a shit about baggage when he put together the plan that beat Auburn. The best Coach we have ever hired had more baggage than HUD.. The King Jackie. Do we want a Coach that fits us to a T or go around whining about baggage. he was cleared of any wrong doing at ULL. if Baggage was such a big ass deal--why would Auburn hire Pearl or LSU keep their basketball Coach.? If the NCAA says you are cleared then dammit you ARE CLEARED.

Because we are giant ****ing pussies