PDA

View Full Version : Clay Travis say cocks by 2 td's or more

bully99
10-31-2013, 10:07 PM
Said State is just awful right now. Snarky comments, but it's how most outsiders see Dan Mullen and State.

engie
10-31-2013, 10:15 PM
Agree with him.

Bad press will stop when Mullen steps up and stops it. Otherwise it's just going to get louder...

SignalToNoise
10-31-2013, 10:39 PM
I don't think very highly of Clay and for the most part he makes a living of pissing of different fan bases to generate laughs. But in this case I agree with him and in the prediction threads I've said 2 TDs as well. Would love to be wrong for a change but I am not betting the ranch on it.

Coach34
10-31-2013, 10:42 PM
Said State is just awful right now. Snarky comments, but it's how most outsiders see Dan Mullen and State.

LSU was picked to beat OM by 2 TD's by most people also
Missouri wasnt expected to beat Georgia and Florida
Vandy wasnt expected to beat Georgia
Auburn was a 13 point dog to A&M and expected to lose.

We are not the only school picked to lose each week

TopDog58
10-31-2013, 11:05 PM
38-21 Cocks. It's a push for *cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough**cough*!

Dawg61
10-31-2013, 11:32 PM
USC would have to play exceptional to win by that much. They aren't all that and Spurrier knows it. This game is a toss-up.

Coach007
10-31-2013, 11:36 PM
Unless we are able to pass in the second half, he is right.

Like it or not, that is where we are at. Call it coaching, call it whatever, but IF Dak does not improve in passing, we will lose this game. I don't see our coaching method changing.

engie
10-31-2013, 11:51 PM
Unless we are able to pass in the second half, he is right.

Like it or not, that is where we are at. Call it coaching, call it whatever, but IF Dak does not improve in passing, we will lose this game. I don't see our coaching method changing.

Can we ban this sorantable/darkhorse alter troll already?

Dak has currently climbed within 1.3% of Russell's completion percentage last year. Dak is doing it with a ton of drops and without a single senior receiver -- Russell did it with 4 senior receivers.

Coach007
10-31-2013, 11:57 PM
Can we ban this sorantable/darkhorse alter troll already?

Dak has currently climbed within 1.3% of Russell's completion percentage last year. Dak is doing it with a ton of drops and without a single senior receiver -- Russell did it with 4 senior receivers.

Have no idea what you are talking about, but if you can not handle the truth and want me banned because I don't agree with you, so be it. But I'm not changing my PROFESSIONAL opinion because you have more posts than me.

I'm not some push over that you can bully. If you think that is the case, you have had one too many drinks!

engie
10-31-2013, 11:58 PM
K

Coach007
11-01-2013, 12:13 AM
K

Don't "K" me. I don't know what your issue is, and frankly don't give a damn! You got that?? Understand? But don't come on here and act like a little kid because you think you know more than somebody else. Take a huge dose of grow UP!

I don't care what Russell did last year, I don't care what he has done this year. It's not relevant to what I stated! At all. Russell's number's last year does not effect Dak's this year. Russell's number's this year does not effect Dak's this year. DAK'S number's don't effect Russell's.

You want to bring those up, then keep them in context! So how about this, Did Russell win games completing 1.3% more than Dak in the last half of the season? Bet that's a no. Now explain to me what you thought you were accomplishing by bringing that up? How about you deal with the lack of production in the second half vs ranked teams. Because ENGIE, that's what I'm looking at. There is a reason too. How many RANKED teams do we face between now and the end of the season???

Majors42
11-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Don't "K" me. I don't know what your issue is, and frankly don't give a damn! You got that?? Understand? But don't come on here and act like a little kid because you think you know more than somebody else. Take a huge dose of grow UP!

I don't care what Russell did last year, I don't care what he has done this year. It's not relevant to what I stated! At all. Russell's number's last year does not effect Dak's this year. Russell's number's this year does not effect Dak's this year. DAK'S number's don't effect Russell's.

You want to bring those up, then keep them in context! So how about this, Did Russell win games completing 1.3% more than Dak in the last half of the season? Bet that's a no. Now explain to me what you thought you were accomplishing by bringing that up? How about you deal with the lack of production in the second half vs ranked teams. Because ENGIE, that's what I'm looking at. There is a reason too. How many RANKED teams do we face between now and the end of the season???

Since you are all about post counts, I'll chime in since we are probably about the same. You suck and I second the ban notion. K?

Coach 57
11-01-2013, 06:31 AM
Well I don't have the post counts these other guys have but I know that you know jack & carp about over half if what you say. You talk about W's for Russell last year he had a senior laden WR core and one if the best statistical WRs MSU has EVER had in Bumphis. But if you actually knew about football you'd know that that FACT is one that can't be scoffed at like you are doing.

FlabLoser
11-01-2013, 06:41 AM
ED will not be a SPS style pissing contest.