PDA

View Full Version : Matt Rhule to Carolina Panthers

HailStateSZN19
01-07-2020, 09:55 AM
Well that opens up Baylor now so the plot thickens.... Napier supposed to be promised an interview with Baylor.

Tbonewannabe
01-07-2020, 09:58 AM
Definitely could throw a curve ball into everything even if Bert was correct, he might not be now.

HailStateSZN19
01-07-2020, 10:01 AM
Does this have any effect on Judge? Pretty sure McDaniels is the favorite to land the Giants job. This might be a dumb question but could Judge elect to perhaps take the Patriots OC job over coming here as HC?

Idk what the salary is like for an NFL OC but if he's really wanting to be an NFL HC, being an NFL OC gets you there quick especially after he's interviewed this offseason to get his name out there.

My damn head is spinning lol.

HailStateSZN19
01-07-2020, 10:02 AM
Does this have any effect on Judge? Pretty sure McDaniels is the favorite to land the Giants job. This might be a dumb question but could Judge elect to perhaps take the Patriots OC job over coming here as HC?

Idk what the salary is like for an NFL OC but if he's really wanting to be an NFL HC, being an NFL OC gets you there quick especially after he's interviewed this offseason to get his name out there.

My damn head is spinning lol.

mparkerfd20
01-07-2020, 10:03 AM
Rhule to Panthers, Judge to Giants, Napier to Baylor... Horseshit to State. Wouldn't that be some shit??

confucius say
01-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Frees up the Baylor job for Napier maybe
And leaves the giants job open for judge maybe

BeardoMSU
01-07-2020, 10:04 AM
That's the out Bert needed...

Cowbell
01-07-2020, 10:10 AM
Guys I wouldn't worry too much about this. Local sports radio here in Dallas thinks assistant Joey McGuire will be promoted to HC and this makes a lot of sense. Plus I'm 99% sure we have a done deal.

bigplayslay
01-07-2020, 10:11 AM
Browns job is still open too, right? That opens a lot of possibilities for Judge. Grantham's name has not been mentioned in a while.

Irondawg
01-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Well this is about to be an interesting day. My gut says Baylor won't hire Napier but you never know.

I also don't think the Giants would hire Judge.

The more I've thought about it the more I tend to like Grantham or even Clawson.

Judge's lack of experience scares the crap out of me and I worry Napier doesn't have the intense personality/competitiveness to succeed here .

HancockCountyDog
01-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Well that opens up Baylor now so the plot thickens.... Napier supposed to be promised an interview with Baylor.

This could be good news - If Napier doesn't get the job at Baylor we may end up getting him.

DCdawg
01-07-2020, 10:13 AM
That's the out Bert needed...

My thoughts exactly.

Maroonthirteen
01-07-2020, 10:17 AM
Well ..... the Baylor job open ensures..... it will be days before we get an announcement if it's Napier.

We are about to see if we are really a top 30 job and if Cohen can sell MSU.

Really Clark?
01-07-2020, 10:18 AM
McDainels and Bieniemy are the favorites for the Giants job now

Mobile Bay
01-07-2020, 10:20 AM
At this point I am thinking Bert Stare is Napier's agent and is using us to try and bid up the price.

Joebob
01-07-2020, 10:21 AM
My thoughts exactly.

Yeah, I mentioned a couple days ago that even though Bert's info seemed rock solid, until there was a signature on a contract anything could still happen. Hope that's not the case.

HailStateSZN19
01-07-2020, 10:23 AM
It really sounds like Baylor wants to promote Joey McGuire from within as HC. Are we even sure that Napier is a legit candidate for them? I know he's been promised an interview with them but does that matter if they just want to promote from within?

And sounds like McDaniels is a favorite to the Browns too.... this muddies the water big time. Judge could end up the Giants HC or does he want to remain in the NFL as an OC to move to an NFL HC in the near future?

Cowbell
01-07-2020, 10:24 AM
A friend or employee

C222
01-07-2020, 11:02 AM
Rhule to Panthers, Judge to Giants, Napier to Baylor... Horseshit to State. Wouldn't that be some shit??

Can?t be right. Cooterpoot and many others told me it was just a courtesy interview. Even though Shefter just tweeted Judge is on the top of their list, I?m sure it?s not true***

Really Clark?
01-07-2020, 11:15 AM
At this point I am thinking Bert Stare is Napier's agent and is using us to try and bid up the price.

Roussel has been a member since 2013 and posting and debating others on here a half a decade ago?