bobcat91
01-07-2020, 12:46 AM
Bert Stare is John Cohen

CadaverDawg
01-07-2020, 12:48 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o72F8t9TDi2xVnxOE/giphy.gif

dawgday166
01-07-2020, 12:50 AM
Well I do know one thing. After Bert posted that Rosebowl was wrong someone on 247 posted that Bert said Rosebowl was wrong on Elitedawgs. I went back over there about 10 minutes later and couldn't find that post anywhere.

ETA: I should have said someone started a thread saying that. It wasn't a post inside a thread. The thread got deleted... Or at least I couldn't find it when I went back to 247.

BuckyIsAB****
01-07-2020, 01:02 AM
Tune in next time on the Cohen Chronicles to find out

BuckyIsAB****
01-07-2020, 01:02 AM
Well I do know one thing. After Bert posted that Rosebowl was wrong someone on 247 posted that Bert said Rosebowl was wrong on Elitedawgs. I went back over there about 10 minutes later and couldn't find that post anywhere.

My God.....

Commercecomet24
01-07-2020, 01:04 AM
Y'all we gonna remember this coaching search til the day we die! We'll be telling our grandkids about it lol

BrickCityDawgs
01-07-2020, 01:05 AM
Y'all we gonna remember this coaching search til the day we die! We'll be telling our grandkids about it lol

I need to know what you know and when did you know it.

Watergate style

EliteDawgEnforcer
01-07-2020, 01:13 AM
I can assure you I know of who Bert is. I'm not naming him or dropping any more clues about him. (hey Bert.. I hope you sold that tennis racket). But the person is ALL DAWG... and I have NO DOUBT of his resources and connections.
Guy has been around the board since the beginning. All the people saying it's a burner account. Nope. the guys too busy being a successful badass than obsessing over this board.

But to recap. It's not Coach34. It's not a bear. It's not John Cohen. It's not a real estate agent.

Bdawg
01-07-2020, 01:14 AM
I hope all this hoopla is well worth it in the end and we get a good coach no matter who it is. Another miss and we are going to be screwed.

defiantdog
01-07-2020, 01:15 AM
I can assure you I know of who Bert is. I'm not naming him or dropping any more clues about him. (hey Bert.. I hope you sold that tennis racket). But the person is ALL DAWG... and I have NO DOUBT of his resources and connections.
Guy has been around the board since the beginning. All the people saying it's a burner account. Nope. the guys too busy being a successful badass than obsessing over this board.

But to recap. It's not Coach34. It's not a bear. It's not John Cohen. It's not a real estate agent.
Well shit

Commercecomet24
01-07-2020, 01:16 AM

Well played thank you sir!

Bdawg
01-07-2020, 01:16 AM

My God. You really can't make this shit up. Just unreal. Thanks for the conformation

ShotgunDawg
01-07-2020, 01:18 AM
What if Judge has been used as a negotiation threat vs Napier?

Maybe Judge is even in on it. Would be unethical to Judge if he wasn't.

Make Napier sweat it out and sign on.

Todd4State
01-07-2020, 01:20 AM
What if Judge has been used as a negotiation threat vs Napier?

Maybe Judge is even in on it. Would be unethical to Judge if he wasn't.

Make Napier sweat it out and sign on.

Or what if Napier really didn't want any distractions from his bowl game?

DawgFromOxford
01-07-2020, 01:21 AM

The plot thickens...

Maverick
01-07-2020, 01:21 AM
At least the guy can probably ring a cowbell and not limp wrist it like JoMo....

BuckyIsAB****
01-07-2020, 01:22 AM
What if Enforcer is Bert????!!! I got you Enforcer answer for your crimes

Ezsoil
01-07-2020, 01:22 AM
Bert Stare is John Cohen

Not unless Cohen goes to Nafoom and brags about how gullible SPEDs are

dawgday166
01-07-2020, 01:23 AM
At least the guy can probably ring a cowbell and not limp wrist it like JoMo....

LOL... That was a pretty pathetic effort whenever he did that the first time.

dawgday166
01-07-2020, 01:24 AM
Not unless Cohen goes to Nafoom and brags about how gullible SPEDs are

I couldn't find that on Nafoom when I went to look for it.

ETA: at least not referencing Bert. I saw several people making fun of this board and SPS tho and our expectations

bulldog20
01-07-2020, 01:29 AM

He gave a hint with tennis racket. I got. It's John McEnroe

JoseBrown
01-07-2020, 01:41 AM

ETA: I should have said someone started a thread saying that. It wasn't a post inside a thread. The thread got deleted... Or at least I couldn't find it when I went back to 247.

The leader of the flock let it be known who edits/deletes on which board last week. He said he didn't do it on the football board, but would prolly be needed to help the two out real soon for a bit. From watching, they never post bad news until they can, and then start with minor stuff until either they can or the subs prove it's already known. They use edit/delete to a point then let it go once they can. That board is as close to a university sanctioned operation as you can get without actually being one.... If you pay attention to their wording and what they are editing/deleting you can figure out most things, but it takes a little effort.

parabrave
01-07-2020, 01:59 AM
Check Berts join date. That should give you some clue.

defiantdog
01-07-2020, 02:07 AM
Check Berts join date. That should give you some clue.

It's the same as mine..... what's your point?

gtowndawg
01-07-2020, 02:17 AM

Dang. I Still believe.

Todd4State
01-07-2020, 02:17 AM
The leader of the flock let it be known who edits/deletes on which board last week. He said he didn't do it on the football board, but would prolly be needed to help the two out real soon for a bit. From watching, they never post bad news until they can, and then start with minor stuff until either they can or the subs prove it's already known. They use edit/delete to a point then let it go once they can. That board is as close to a university sanctioned operation as you can get without actually being one.... If you pay attention to their wording and what they are editing/deleting you can figure out most things, but it takes a little effort.

They probably just want to avoid a message board war. Those are typically pretty nasty.

Dawg_Lover
01-07-2020, 02:44 AM
I feel like I did as a little kid wanting to stay up long enough to see Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. Except, in this case, it’s like Bert Stare is Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, & the Tooth Fairy, all rolled into one.

Bert Stare
01-07-2020, 06:48 AM

I would prefer not to be doxxed. i chose to share the information on this board because this is the only board that I trusted the mods keep my info confidential.

i have shared what was shared with me, and i see no reason to doubt its authenticity. If its wrong, and i was used to get this info out there, so be it.

Nothing has changed. Napier is the next coach

Dawgbite
01-07-2020, 06:56 AM
In Bert we trust. I am personally building a Muppet shrine. I’m looking for a Virgin to sacrifice at the alter, or maybe a chicken, or maybe just a Popeyes chicken sandwich. It’s still very flexible at this point.

dawgday166
01-07-2020, 06:58 AM

I agree with what you're saying. I get the feeling Rosie was taking us down the Judge trail on purpose and not necessarily because Judge will be the coach. But I will say he usually isn't as emphatic about a given result so he later on he won't be totally wrong. He was somewhat emphatic yesterday on Judge and Napier being out. Later if Napier is it, he still has the fallback of "things changed back and Napier reached back out" or some such statement.

I do believe Rosie honestly tries to do what is best in his opinion for MSU ... with approval from MSU AD dept.

the_real_MSU_is_us
01-07-2020, 07:00 AM
Wow, so to me it seems like

1) bert isnt a troll, in which case probably everything hes said is true

2) bert and the Enforcer are one and the same

Indndawg
01-07-2020, 07:13 AM
Bert Stare is John Cohen

this is just too good

EliteDawgEnforcer
01-07-2020, 11:19 AM
I would prefer not to be doxxed. i chose to share the information on this board because this is the only board that I trusted the mods keep my info confidential.

i have shared what was shared with me, and i see no reason to doubt its authenticity. If its wrong, and i was used to get this info out there, so be it.

Nothing has changed. Napier is the next coach

I have NEVER doxed a bulldog...and actually have not NAMED or even exposed any personal work info or anything of the such on any Bears in several years. EliteDawgs does not support that behavior.
Check your PM.