PDA

View Full Version : Napier will probably be asked again postgame

Msujd164
01-06-2020, 09:31 PM
About the job, in some roundabout way. If it is Coach speak it?ll be interesting... but if it?s point blank we can put the nail in the Napier and Bert coffin.

TheLostDawg
01-06-2020, 09:42 PM
I think that it would be said in their locker room after. Then announced post game interview if so. I don't see how, if he's our guy, he expects to keep this buried any longer. It would be pretty amazing if they've kept it quite this long. Only other thing would be a team meeting in the morning but if that were the case then it would be pretty obvious

ScoobaDawg
01-06-2020, 10:03 PM
I'm not sure. they haven't even mentioned anything about Napier and any other jobs or his future or anything during the game that I have heard...

BeardoMSU
01-06-2020, 10:05 PM
The epic conclusion of this troll job will be a guy wearing a Bert and Ernie t-shirt asking Napier the question...

Cowbell
01-06-2020, 10:32 PM
I'm not sure. they haven't even mentioned anything about Napier and any other jobs or his future or anything during the game that I have heard...

I find this odd in itself. Really odd

TheLostDawg
01-06-2020, 10:35 PM
Yall had to say it

TheLostDawg
01-06-2020, 10:38 PM
Announcers must read our board as well

chef dixon
01-06-2020, 10:43 PM
Announcers must read our board as well

They got word from Cohen and Napiers agent about the gag order

msudawglb
01-06-2020, 10:49 PM
I thought BN?s post game comments were interesting. Said he had a great group of seniors and he was glad that they got to experience this. Said he really enjoyed coaching this group of seniors. Seemed like a goodbye to me. Didn?t mention any young players returning or any mention of next year or building.

ScoobaDawg
01-06-2020, 10:51 PM
I thought BN?s post game comments were interesting. Said he had a great group of seniors and he was glad that they got to experience this. Said he really enjoyed coaching this group of seniors. Seemed like a goodbye to me. Didn?t mention any young players returning or any mention of next year or building.

I was waiting on them to ask him some sort of question about his future... oh well. it might of been asked to not do so. ...
Whether it's us, baylor, or somewhere else next year.. he's not gonna be there much longer.

TheLostDawg
01-06-2020, 10:52 PM
They got word from Cohen and Napiers agent about the gag order

Absolutely

Spiderman
01-06-2020, 11:22 PM

Lead announcer brought it up like he expected Chizik to comment. Chizik didn't say word. Had to suck knowing you wanted the job bad and have no chance at it and the dipstick next to you was talking about a guy turning it down

Todd4State
01-07-2020, 12:57 AM
Lead announcer brought it up like he expected Chizik to comment. Chizik didn't say word. Had to suck knowing you wanted the job bad and have no chance at it and the dipstick next to you was talking about a guy turning it down

Piss on Chizik for Cam Newton.

basedog
01-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Piss on Chizik for Cam Newton.

Exactly +1