PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy but....

Maverick
01-06-2020, 04:54 PM
The more I think about it, the more I'm in on Judge. The guy has earned respect from two of the biggest coaches in our era. He's young and hungry and wants to be at MSU which will create stability, all of which we need right now. I realize it's high risk, high reward, but he also wouldn't be married to any one type of offense or defense. If he nailed the interview I just don't see how he can't be a serious candidate and yes I realize he hasn't been a head coach before but he's learned how to run a program under the best of the best.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
01-06-2020, 04:57 PM
GREAT points!!!!:)

DogsofAnarchy
01-06-2020, 05:07 PM
Crazy

Coursesuper
01-06-2020, 05:08 PM
I'm going to stop mowing grass for a living, I'm going to grow some bullshit weeds call it Mississippi State Grass and start marketing it state wide. I'll be retired in six months because all I have to do is get Rosey and Co. to help me market it as the best MSU grass ever from MSU grads and you people will buy it up faster than I can regrow my fields.

defiantdog
01-06-2020, 05:09 PM
We are in shape to have another gamble as coach. We need a home run hire. Pay the money and let's go.

Maverick
01-06-2020, 05:11 PM
I'll add the guy has 3 super bowl rings and 2 national championship rings. What does something like that do on the recruiting trail? He's smart as hell and he knows what kind of leadership it's going to take to win on a cultural standpoint, let's roll the damn dice....

01-06-2020, 05:11 PM
I'm going to stop mowing grass for a living, I'm going to grow some bullshit weeds call it Mississippi State Grass and start marketing it state wide. I'll be retired in six months because all I have to do is get Rosey and Co. to help me market it as the best MSU grass ever from MSU grads and you people will buy it up faster than I can regrow my fields.

--This is a cross bluegrass, Kentucky bluegrass, featherbed bent, and northern California sinsemilla.

TrapGame
01-06-2020, 05:14 PM
It will be either the greatest coaching hire since Spurrier at Florida or the worst cluster**** you've ever seen (yes, worse than Joe).

bluelightstar
01-06-2020, 05:19 PM

Actual LOL

OLJWales
01-06-2020, 05:27 PM
Even if he didn't have MSU ties, dude didn't make it to a NFL HC interview without a reputation. Belecheck (sp) didn't call the NYG and advise them on how great a coach he is before they reached out to Judge. The NYG invited him to interview and belecheck of course is now gonna say nice things about him. Dudes not getting the interview cuz his boss is saying he's great, its because word of mouth in NFL ranks speaks fondly of him.

Cohen needs to listen to what the man has to say.

DLGDawg
01-06-2020, 05:45 PM
It will be either the greatest coaching hire since Spurrier at Florida or the worst cluster**** you've ever seen (yes, worse than Joe).

I was talking about that exact thing earlier. Risk is great...but if he turns out to be something special, it could be a turning point in our football history.

redstickdawg
01-06-2020, 06:27 PM
Judge would not be a bad choice by any measure, but I'd still prefer Napier. HC experience is a big plus.