PDA

View Full Version : Something close to breaking?

MetEdDawg
01-06-2020, 01:59 PM
Listening to JOX on the way to grab lunch and as they were going to break they teased that they were hearing we are very very close to hiring our HC.

Something getting close to breaking?

preachermatt83
01-06-2020, 02:03 PM
They are being fed the Joe Judge stuff

trojandawg
01-06-2020, 02:12 PM
He may be the guy. I keep hearing almost like it?s it?s being fed to us to make use ready for it just like they did with the firing of Moorhead. Matt and rose bowl both putting in on heavy for judge. He may turn out ok but still to much of a gamble to me.

TNDawg35
01-06-2020, 02:16 PM
Smoke is like fog... sometimes you can?t see the other side...

SwaggerVance
01-06-2020, 02:47 PM
I am in agreement with everyone that Judge would be a gamble, and I would be uncertain of the results he would bring. But imagine if he turns out to be a hit. It would be one of the better stories of all time. A back-up QB from state somehow ends up coaching under the greatest Dynasty in NFL history, then not only comes back to his alma mater but chooses that over potentially becoming a headcoach in the NFL. Man that would make the heart warm. If it is true that he badly wants this job, then I don't know how we could tell him no.

JoseBrown
01-06-2020, 04:13 PM
Listening to JOX on the way to grab lunch and as they were going to break they teased that they were hearing we are very very close to hiring our HC.

Something getting close to breaking?

There is a game about to Happen. If it's napier, So Its close to breaking. Have to think that could qualify among any One smokescreen to Pry folks off his name going into Either his national audience tonight or a press conference tomorrow.

BuckyIsAB****
01-06-2020, 04:52 PM
I am in agreement with everyone that Judge would be a gamble, and I would be uncertain of the results he would bring. But imagine if he turns out to be a hit. It would be one of the better stories of all time. A back-up QB from state somehow ends up coaching under the greatest Dynasty in NFL history, then not only comes back to his alma mater but chooses that over potentially becoming a headcoach in the NFL. Man that would make the heart warm. If it is true that he badly wants this job, then I don't know how we could tell him no.

I could tell him no easily

Cooterpoot
01-06-2020, 04:58 PM
Ohhhh, if we can only hire a coach that'll never leave we'd become a blue blood. **

Doggie_Style
01-06-2020, 05:08 PM
If it's Judge they better have the best support staff we've ever had around him...