PDA

View Full Version : Do we want ULL to win or lose tonight?

gtowndawg
01-06-2020, 11:21 AM
Asking for a friend...

Thick
01-06-2020, 11:26 AM
Could care less, bc it won’t make a difference either way. He doesn’t want his first P5 job to be in the SEC west. Holding out for Baylor or South Carolina, plus he thinks they will win the Sun Belt again with 10 plus wins next year. Regardless of what’s true or not, we were willing to give him an opportunity and he doesn’t have the marbles to coach in the toughest division in the country.

HailStateSZN19
01-06-2020, 11:30 AM
Could care less, bc it won’t make a difference either way. He doesn’t want his first P5 job to be in the SEC west. Holding out for Baylor or South Carolina, plus he thinks they will win the Sun Belt again with 10 plus wins next year. Regardless of what’s true or not, we were willing to give him an opportunity and he doesn’t have the marbles to coach in the toughest division in the country.

One problem I'm finding with this theory is he was pushing hard for the OM job wasn't he? What division are they in? And where have they been finishing compared to us the last 7-8 years? They've finished behind us in the SECW standings for the last good while. Yet he was wanting that job and would have gotten it had OM not went with Kiffin, but he's scared to come to MSU who has been more successful in the same conference?

Something just ain't adding. He's all of a sudden wanting to avoid the same conference he was pushing to join in November/early December?

ScoobaDawg
01-06-2020, 11:33 AM
One problem I'm finding with this theory is he was pushing hard for the OM job wasn't he? What division are they in? And where have they been finishing compared to us the last 7-8 years? They've finished behind us in the SECW standings for the last good while. Yet he was wanting that job and would have gotten it had OM not went with Kiffin, but he's scared to come to MSU who has been more successful in the same conference?

Something just ain't adding. He's all of a sudden wanting to avoid the same conference he was pushing to join in November/early December?

Stop reading that rebel rag crap called football scoop....that's the only place i've seen that being pushed..

Rex54
01-06-2020, 11:33 AM
We want them to win by 50...

Maroonthirteen
01-06-2020, 11:35 AM
Stop reading that rebel rag crap called football scoop....that's the only place i've seen that being pushed..

Yeah supposedly he turned down Arkansas and OM for interviews.

Maroonthirteen
01-06-2020, 11:36 AM
One thing is for sure..... if we don't get any coach news today..... the entire MSU fan base will be watching the game tonight.

basedog
01-06-2020, 11:46 AM
Win cause we want “little brother” to succeed***

Cowbell
01-06-2020, 12:59 PM

What % are you sure on this

Chinchilla
01-06-2020, 01:11 PM
Regardless of what’s true or not, we were willing to give him an opportunity and he doesn’t have the marbles to coach in the toughest division in the country.

"Regardless of what's true or not, my unfounded speculation is definitely true."